College Football 2112

Started by Tracy_3000, Aug 21, 2010, 02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

br00ke

Quote[size=9]Woooooo WAR EAGLE!!! Great game .. I think there is a picture of me passed out post-game clutching an AU football .. If so I'll be share it share it Hahah  !![/size] UNDEFEATED !!!!!!!!!!!

2 games left  ;)

well UNDEFEATED so far !!! can't wait for next weekend in Atlanta, should be another good one :)

happy & passed out after yesterday's win ....

Ruckus

I love that picture Brooke!

Well, I didn't get to see the game but it is beyond my comprehension how Bama was unable to score hardly any more points against that D at home after the 1st quarter.

Per usual, the fix was on in the Oregon/Zona game.  Good for all ya that took Zona'.

As for the Boise/Nev game, I could probably write 10 pages about it.  Needless to say, that kicker is the worst kicker in the history of football or he left the field with REAL FAT pockets.  Congratulations to Nevada.  It's unfortunate because I still truly believe that Boise is a better team than either Oregon or TCU but it is all irrelevant now.  Oregon has looked so mediocre lately that I can't believe they are likely going to the NCG.  Right now, I'd take TCU, Boise, OSU over Oregon along with naturally the SEC champ. ::) ;)

Off to the MD/NC. St. game.  Go Terps!
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Crispy

Wooo brooke!

Ruckus, you are a cynical, cynical man to figure that kicker to be on the take. ;)

I just got back from walking around the Gameday set on the OSU campus with my dad -- it's a beautiful day for Bedlam, and a great day to beat OU! I think it'll take about 45 points to win, but sometimes these games are surprisingly low-scoring affairs. Go Pokes!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Ruckus

QuoteWooo brooke!

Ruckus, you are a cynical, cynical man to figure that kicker to be on the take. ;)

I just got back from walking around the Gameday set on the OSU campus with my dad -- it's a beautiful day for Bedlam, and a great day to beat OU! I think it'll take about 45 points to win, but sometimes these games are surprisingly low-scoring affairs. Go Pokes!
Good luck Crispy!  You guys are becoming an NFL WR factory over there.

br00ke

i am soooo upset i missed the Boise Game. well i watched part of it (most of it?) and thought i'd be a barn burner but i was sooo tired and after a pitiful drive by Nevada i turned it off and went to sleep. mistake !! i do feel quite bad for their loss but i'm hoping that'll give Auburn more BCS points.

good luck to the buckeyes !!!! hoping i am able to catch some of that game tonight  :)

ophidiophobia

QuoteWooo brooke!

It's always a good day to beat the Sooners! Osu wins 41-28

capt. scotty

QuoteCongratulations to Nevada.  It's unfortunate because I still truly believe that Boise is a better team than either Oregon or TCU but it is all irrelevant now.  Oregon has looked so mediocre lately that I can't believe they are likely going to the NCG.  Right now, I'd take TCU, Boise, OSU over Oregon along with naturally the SEC champ. ::) ;)

If Boise is a better team than Oregon or Auburn, it wouldve been irrelevant even if they won because 1 of those teams would need to lose for them to get their shot in the title game anyway - and I dont see either of those teams losing after yesterday. Considering that, I'll take 1 of the best games of the year over a Boise blowout that cements them at #3 in the BCS.

Didnt see the Cal game but Id assume Oregon looked mediocre in that game since it was so low scoring and close. I think you gotta give them some credit for last night going into halftime losing and then scoring 34 in the 2nd half and taking Zona out of the game. Clearly they need the big play more than most teams, but theyre so explosive I think they could get at least 1 big play against any NCAA D. I wouldnt mind seeing TCU in the title game over them, but for all I know Oregon would hang 50 and blow them out as well. Hard to not think theyre 1 of the 2 best teams until proven otherwise.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Crispy

Some things in life are certain: when you go see an MMJ rock show, you can count on being blown away. Another thing you can count on is Oklahoma State football. Punching you in the gut, that is.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

kydiddle

QuoteSome things in life are certain: when you go see an MMJ rock show, you can count on being blown away. Another thing you can count on is Oklahoma State football. Punching you in the gut, that is.

Saw a preview for the game yesterday and when they said Stillwater, I was all like, "CRISPY REPRESENT."

;D
Cow temperature.

Crispy

QuoteSome things in life are certain: when you go see an MMJ rock show, you can count on being blown away. Another thing you can count on is Oklahoma State football. Punching you in the gut, that is.

Saw a preview for the game yesterday and when they said Stillwater, I was all like, "CRISPY REPRESENT."

;D
I represented alright, yelled my goddamn lungs out, but that didn't keep the safeties from letting OU receivers get behind them TWICE with the game on the line.  >:(

Tracy 3000

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

Crispy

Just when I had mostly blocked the memory of that game from my mind! Thanks a LOT Tracy!

(It was a helluva play)

capt. scotty

Cam Newton declared eligible!  :D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

br00ke

QuoteCam Newton declared eligible!  :D

HUZZAH  8-) super stoked for the game this weekend. i'm trying to get miss pennylane to come watch it with me as she's only a subway ride away. also, i found an Auburn football bar in the city that i think i'll have to hit up ... watching this one by myself on a 19" just won't do.

br00ke

hello0o0o boys & girls .. it's game day !!! meeting up with penny to cheer the Auburn Tigers on to a victory. super stoked :)

[size=18]WAR EAGLE !!![/size]

br00ke

dear rob ..

BIG BIG win for Auburn !!!!!!! i still can't get over that opening drive  :D and the final score is like woah, beyond my expectations !!!!!!! the lovely pennylane joined me for the game and what a trooper she was .. the Auburn bar i found out about turned out to be .. ummm ... OUT OF CONTROL?!! she totally gets multiple gold stars for braving those waters and finding me among the crowd. i totally had an amazing time though and was surrounded by AU fans and alabama natives alike. Oh and the TD before the half .... amazing!!!!!!

we are ready to fu&k some ducks !!!!!

oh and true to the Auburn tradition (toomers corner) ... NYC represented in it's own way, hahaha

Ruckus

Congratulations Brooke!  I'm sure it's been one hell of a ride and I'm jealous I ain't on it.  So what happened to that ill emoticon that was wagging a purple tongue at me?  I miss it. :'(

br00ke

Quote So what happened to that ill emoticon that was wagging a purple tongue at me?  I miss it. :'(

;D ha .. ok it's back. i didn't want to be too prodding over our win ;) but dude, i can't believe you were pulling for the Cocks  :P

thanks again christine for coming out. i didn't realize your schedule was as back and forth as it was so really ... thank you!! would love to have you watch with us on 1/10 if your around. i will definitely pick a comfy place with seats, food & and all ... though that bar and the energy WAS fun but man my feet were killing me hours after i took those shoes off

i'm working today so i'm gonna go read up on all the tasty tidbits that i'm sure are out there. also i gotta find out what happened with the sooners game. i was watching it but i got too tired to make it to the end, d'oh!

[size=14]WAR EAGLE YA'LL !!!! [/size]

Ruckus

Much better ;D

I'm a sports junkie and hype hater Brooke.  For that reason alone, it makes me want Auburn to lose. ;)   I know I've mentioned to you before that I loved Bo Jackson and Charles Barkley and you guys got royally shafted in the Campbell, Brown and Cadillac year so I would root for them if I didn't hate the BCS system so much.  I guess it wouldn't have mattered because they probably would have been in even if they had lost right?

Glad you chicas got to hang in the meathead Auburn bar.  Way to TP NYC ;D ::)

Penny Lane

No problem, Brooke! Anything to hang with you.
Ba Ba Ba nanas nanas shirt, too....
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill