my current crush

Started by true, Aug 29, 2006, 02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

Some local celeb crushes. I couldn't find very good pictures
Fox Sport Net Pittsburgh's Anchor/reporter Trenni Kusnierek

Pittsburgh's classic rock station, WDVE's Michele Michaels. She's got the most soothing DJ voice ever, she makes mornings much better.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

primushead

I'm on a Sarah Chalke kick again.

EC

is it wrong that i have a big crush on the 17 year old who sold me an external hard drive?

it's not really, like i don't want to have sex with him.  i'm just in love with his love of computers and all things technological...  

BH

Quotewho sold me an external hard drive?

Is that what the kids are calling it these days Meg?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

EC

i don't know.
say, maybe that's a good reason to go back to the store..
i feel, however, that if i mentioned anything even remotely close to a sexual innuendo, it would make him turn the colour of beets and then he would explode.
which we don't want.
let me ask some other kids.  

ManNamedTruth

QuoteI'm on a Sarah Chalke kick again.

right on thats a great pic.

red

And my current, completely heterosexual crush:

Kel

not necessarily a crush, but i just think she is probably the cutest/prettiest/etc girl i've ever seen.

and she's got a great voice

and my all time guy crush, forever

ManNamedTruth

Quotenot necessarily a crush, but i just think she is probably the cutest/prettiest/etc girl i've ever seen.

and she's got a great voice

and my all time guy crush, forever

who might that be?

megisnotreal

girl crush:

(don't tell brad...  ;D)

sweatboard

I can't get over how HOT this girl is...

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

MarkW

Wow, a Velma crush?  Reeks of unresolved issues... but then again;

It's the belt that seals it.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

sweatboard

That screen shot must be from scooby doo 2.  I haven't seen that one yet, does she get naked?  I want her in nothing but the belt.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteThat screen shot must be from scooby doo 2.  I haven't seen that one yet, does she get naked?  I want her in nothing but the belt.
The glasses gotta stay too.

MarkW

*** WARNING - UNSAVOURY LINK BELOW - DO NOT CLICK IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY, WELL, ANYTHING ***

You two can get your jollies here:  http://www.hootisland.com/text/eroticha/scooby.html

I'm with you on the belt/glasses combo, though.  NerdyHot.  ;)
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

sweatboard

But aside from some comment from Shaggy about bad mayonnaise, the incident had never been discovered.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Thanks, that was a good read.  ;)

primushead

Holy shit.  I haven't laughed this hard in a week.  The visuals of them doing...the things they were doing...was so hilarious.  GREAT read. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]