my current crush

Started by true, Aug 29, 2006, 02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Penny Lane

LOL that is so funny to me for some reason. Do the kiddies like that show!!? Or did you get THEM  into it...:-)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

LOL that is so funny to me for some reason. Do the kiddies like that show!!? Or did you get THEM  into it...:-)

Ha!  Just the wife and I.  I don't want my girls watching that crap! ;D

It's cheesy but hilarious.  And there is just something about the facial expressions that Quinn makes that stick in my head.  Plus I just saw an interview where she said her dad took her to see the who when she was 11 and that doesn't hurt either.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

gorgeous!
No clue who she is, but wow! Those eyes are piercing

AMightyCaporal

gorgeous!

Marion Cotillard is her name.  She was in Public Enemies and is in the new movie Nine. She is beautiful
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

mjkoehler

gorgeous!

Marion Cotillard is her name.  She was in Public Enemies and is in the new movie Nine. She is beautiful
Yeah, I still have no clue who she is. Definitly beautiful.

ManNamedTruth

gorgeous!

She was the only good thing about Public Enemies.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

capt. scotty

gorgeous!

She was the only good thing about Public Enemies.

That was decent but way below my expectations, so I kind of agree.

I know she won best actress/best supporting actress for a movie Ive never seen a couple years ago.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

She even looked hot in Dont Say A Word :'(

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

dragonboy

It's been a month or so since I saw the movie but she still haunts my dreams  ;) :-[

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

st. john

ManNamedTruth

Quotenocole richie :o
:-X
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

TEO

QuoteIt's been a month or so since I saw the movie but she still haunts my dreams  ;) :-[

You wanna' tap that shit dontcha' DB? Me too... ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

dragonboy

QuoteIt's been a month or so since I saw the movie but she still haunts my dreams  ;) :-[

Nearly 24hrs before someone got my back - cheers Matt (& there's me starting to think I was the only one here with a thing for 7ft blue aliens!)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TEO

Good golly I can't quit watching that Joss Stone performance on COCO. That girl knows how to move...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

.Walt

Nearly 24hrs before someone got my back - cheers Matt (& there's me starting to think I was the only one here with a thing for 7ft blue aliens!)

Just went to Avatar last night, and you are not alone.  [smiley=bath.gif]
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

mjkoehler

You 3 are in good company of tall, strange colored alien chicks.

capt. scotty

I was trying really hard to see some blue alien nipple while watching that...I think they showed some, but I might have imagined it  ;D

...From On High

QuoteGood golly I can't quit watching that Joss Stone performance on COCO. That girl knows how to move...

Me too.  But it's way better if you mute her and play Cobra in the back ground.   ;)
Oh, I'll never say I knew you.  But my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.