Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

Quotemy brother.

due to my recent health problems, and i've now been cleared to start a normal life again, my bro bought me tickets to the MMJ show on the 19th as a get well soon gift. he's not a huge fan of rock n' roll, but i have a feeling that could change. thank you my brother

Walts-I am so glad you are now norml and have a great time at the show with your brother! You just know he is gonna' love it.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Angry Ewok

I was listening to Evil Urges all night long, last night.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

weeniebeenie

Three days off work... Time for well earned sleep.
How loud can silence get?

pawpaw

Well, my wife and I learned our lesson earlier this year - it's best to wait a bit before telling EVERYONE that we're having a baby. Didn't work out so well last time...but, well, my wife is pregnant again! She's about 14 weeks along, just starting her second trimester. We've had two ultrasounds, and the heart is beating, that fetus is shakin' and movin' around in there. The doctor has said that everything is going as well as can be expected.

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

LEATHER KID

QuoteWell, my wife and I learned our lesson earlier this year - it's best to wait a bit before telling EVERYONE that we're having a baby. Didn't work out so well last time...but, well, my wife is pregnant again! She's about 14 weeks along, just starting her second trimester. We've had two ultrasounds, and the heart is beating, that fetus is shakin' and movin' around in there. The doctor has said that everything is going as well as can be expected.

Congrats! :)
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

Penny Lane

QuoteWell, my wife and I learned our lesson earlier this year - it's best to wait a bit before telling EVERYONE that we're having a baby. Didn't work out so well last time...but, well, my wife is pregnant again! She's about 14 weeks along, just starting her second trimester. We've had two ultrasounds, and the heart is beating, that fetus is shakin' and movin' around in there. The doctor has said that everything is going as well as can be expected.

that is really great! congrats!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

bowl of soup

Awesome.  Get ready for you life to change in a million ways - all good at the end of the day.  We had an ultrasound lady down here that could tell us the sex at 12 weeks.  You finding out?  You should let the forum name the little rascal(s).  My nominations:  Boy - Abraham Harold; Girl - Brett Favre.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

BH

Sweet.  Great news bbill!  I'm so happy for you.  How exciting!  Your going to love being a dad.  I think MMJ fans make the best parents. ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Jenny

baaaaaaabbbbbbyyyy

pawpaw

Thanks everyone. Yeah, we're going to find out the sex, but that scan isn't for about 6 weeks. Lets hear those name recommendations!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

ycartrob

QuoteThanks everyone. Yeah, we're going to find out the sex, but that scan isn't for about 6 weeks. Lets hear those name recommendations!

well, Tracy can be used for a boy or girl...  ::)

BH

James?

Evelyn?

Dawn?

BH?

I wanted to name my second daughter "Maggie Tara" but my wife wouldn't let me.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Jenny

TheBigChicken

Congrats! Leon is my name pick.
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

mjkoehler

THat's awesome Bill.

I like Jenny's pick of Bartelby if it's a boy.

mjkoehler

Currently it's the fact that the boy has a little girlfriend. She hasn't been in the same class as him in like 3 years and she still comes by to see him and just hang out. I don't know if I'm ready for what is to come say in about 2 years but they are adorable now. He has good tastes; freckles and red hair. He certainly takes after me....

EDIT: the gf brought an older girl friend to play with them. oh dear. I ain't ready for this. I don't want to have THAT talk yet. My wife has already had to go upstairs once and make sure the door was open. arrrrgh :o

TEO

It's just beginning baby! I thought nothing of the fact that as my son was in the shower this summer his gurl felt free to go in and put on her makeup while he was in and then help him get dressed in his room after.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Jenny

that talk is so unnecessary, we know it all. all i'm sayin' is that dinner with dad the last night was nothing but awkward. i mean, i get the whole responsibility thing, but PUH-LEASE, dad, don't use those words!

mjkoehler

Yes that talk will be sooooo awkward. Thankfully I never got it from my dad.

I learned the same way many from my time did, 2 Live Crew  :-[

Jon T.

QuoteYes that talk will be sooooo awkward. Thankfully I never got it from my dad.

I learned the same way many from my time did, 2 Live Crew  :-[

face down, ass up...   ;D

That's great news bbill!  Congrats to the two of you.

I feel dirty for combining that in the same post.   :-[