Illeh G. Bill
In another time, in another place, in another face

easy way

or...

Mo-bill
Flexa-bill
Ellidja-bill

...damn, that was fun.  ;D

"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

pawpaw

(Cue "The Autumn Wind")

The Raiders came out of their preseason opener lookin' pretty good! Their offensive line is improved, and the running game looks solid! The triple attack of Justin Fargas, Darren McFadden, and Michael Bush is going to roll this year! I really like their running options, the different styles. Defensive secondary looked improved from last season as well. Of course, all of this WAS against the 49ers...

PLUS, yesterday I got tickets for the Chiefs game on Nov. 30th. The Coliseum is a little further away these days, so this will probably be my only game of the season, but it's and a hated AFC West rival, and should be a winnable game at home. Can't wait!

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

joey_rogo

totally kicked butt on a job interview today :)

red

I've pretty much found a place to live in Saskatoon!  I'm hoping to move before winter and a friend's roommate is moving out in the next month or so.  Rent is a little steep, but the location is incredible - one block off of one of my favourite streets in Canada.  Now to get on the job hunt.  I figure I can handle a full-time soul-destroyer as long as I have an evening or two working a 'hobby' job.  

:D

YouAre_GivenToFly

I am currently in contact with someone in the front office to play the National Anthem on electric guitar before a Phillies home game next year!

:D :D :D
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

pawpaw

QuoteI am currently in contact with someone in the front office to play the National Anthem on electric guitar before a Phillies home game next year!

WOW! That's really cool...throw a recording up here after the game.

Well, this will be the first weekend in a month that I won't have to go into work, AT ALL! I've got 3 things that I have planned this weekend:

1) Go to the river tomorrow to lay in the sun and read.
2) Go to the River Cats (A's AAA team here in Sac) game tomorrow night.
3) Watch mucho Olympicos!!!

Oh, and SLEEP!!!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

mjkoehler

My drive to the Pageant to by my ticket for Kings of Leon. Anyone familiar with St Louis will understand this. Skinker Blvd from Clayton to Delmar is probably my favorite part of the city. The fantastic houses, great looking apartment highrises over looking the Park, the great weather, Forest Park, and ummm coeds running and bike riding in the said great weather along said Blvd. Gigiddy Gigiddy.

Off to my doubleheader in softball. Great weather and at least an hour between games. Prime drinking time.

TEO

QuoteI am currently in contact with someone in the front office to play the National Anthem on electric guitar before a Phillies home game next year!

So Cool!  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Jenny

3 more hours of driving lessons + road test = license (it's about time)

!

getinthevan

Quote3 more hours of driving lessons + road test = license (it's about time)

!

Good luck on the road test!  I did well on mine except for some bullshit about an acceleration lane.  I'd never heard of such thing but he assured me that I didn't use it.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Jenny

thanks! i hear from friends that they pay off the cop (hence the $80 extra) and we drive around a corner and stop at a stop sign and that's the extent of the test...
sounds good to me, i'm down with trial and error...
:)

TheBigChicken

Beware of the parallel parking thing :-/ ;D :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

ItStillJaimoe

Quotethanks! i hear from friends that they pay off the cop (hence the $80 extra) and we drive around a corner and stop at a stop sign and that's the extent of the test...

Teen driving deaths is an epidemic in North America. I find your post horrifying.

ycartrob

QuoteBeware of the parallel parking thing :-/ ;D :D

man, there is nothing better than pulling off a primo parallel parking job; and I'm not talking about on some lazy, quiet back street. I'm talking downtown urban center, with mad traffic, and you have 1 shot, and you pull it off.

then, there's the horror of not pulling it off...

Jenny

Quotethanks! i hear from friends that they pay off the cop (hence the $80 extra) and we drive around a corner and stop at a stop sign and that's the extent of the test...

Teen driving deaths is an epidemic in North America. I find your post horrifying.

please understand that was only meant in as much fun as possible.and understand that i'm a 17 year old anxious to overcome that stage of maturation - having the freedom to do for myself (to some extent). if you knew how openly neurotic i really was, never mind how sensitive i am, you would understand how i truly meant that as nothing more than a "joke", or some kind of sarcasm. maybe it wasn't in as good fun as i had hoped... i guess that doesn't make it "funny", it may only make me look even more naive than you probably thought i was, but so it goes.

i do apologize since it was particularly insolent, and i do see the truth in your response.

anyway, i've been driving for two years, i just never got around to taking any courses. it's about time.

ItStillJaimoe

Sarcasm doesn't translate well in writing amongst strangers on a forum, so I take things literally sometimes. Sorry about that.

Good luck on the test! Don't worry if you don't do well. You can take the test as many times as you want. Also, driving is over-rated anyway for many reasons. I realize that it's a form of freedom for young people and also a status symbol.

I'm thinking of getting rid of my car for environmental, health and practical reasons.

Jenny

I wont even have a car to drive regularly, nevermind do i even really NEED to - i have public transportation just around both corners.
i think it's more just about obtaining it so i can have the option if i need it. my parents want me to have it for when i leave in case of emergency and blah blah blah. i wont even be insured.
it's really pointless, now that i'm thinking about it...
ah, whatever. no good for the environment anyway.

ItStillJaimoe

At least you'll have photo ID, although I believe your legal drinking age is 21? But just think, if you go on a road-trip to Quebec (I recommend Montreal and Quebec City, or Hull across from Ottawa), the legal age is 18 and if you plan on visiting any other part of Canada in the near future, the legal drinking age is 19!

Jenny

Right - the photo ID aspect is huge too. i've not had any ID ever...
I think i'm going to montreal next summer actually.. hmm...