Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

getinthevan

Finally got paid for some recordings I did at the end of the summer.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

red

Bought an amazing zip-up knitted sweater today.  It's grey and white and HAS BEARS ON IT.  

TEO

QuoteShook awake at midnight by someone saying "Dad" that I had not seen for nearly 3 months and did not expect to see until Thanksgiving!!! :) :o :-* Had some great pics. of our future fearless leader's rally at the MIZZOU campus Thursday evening. He said it was awesome being there. I am going to have a GREAT day!
Spent alot of time visiting relatives and playing with the dog. Capped it off with an excellent meal at Red Lob. He leaves around 11:00. Sure am glad he came even for just a day. I have been missing him so much. He even SHAVED!  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TheBigChicken

QuoteShook awake at midnight by someone saying "Dad" that I had not seen for nearly 3 months and did not expect to see until Thanksgiving!!! :) :o :-* Had some great pics. of our future fearless leader's rally at the MIZZOU campus Thursday evening. He said it was awesome being there. I am going to have a GREAT day!
Spent alot of time visiting relatives and playing with the dog. Capped it off with an excellent meal at Red Lob. He leaves around 11:00. Sure am glad he came even for just a day. I have been missing him so much. He even SHAVED!  :)
So happy for you my friend
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

pawpaw

QuoteHe even SHAVED!  :)

Cleanin' up for the old man  ;) Sounds like a perfect surprise and a great weekend!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

pawpaw

QuoteI've finally found a place!  Come November 15 I'll be living in Saskatoon.  So happy.

That's great K! One of the most exciting, unsettling, and important things you can do is move away from the comforts of home...best of luck to ya!!!  :)

pawpaw

QuoteNicolas Batum  ::) :o ;)

Hey Wizz, what's up with your 50 year old, 2nd year player? A little fragile, 'eh???  ;)

GO KINGS!!!

the_wizzard

QuoteNicolas Batum  ::) :o ;)

Hey Wizz, what's up with your 50 year old, 2nd year player? A little fragile, 'eh???  ;)

GO KINGS!!!
Odem schmodem.....I am all about BATUM!!!!

*everyone knows that the Blazers are way too young to compete in the Western conference.  However, we should have an additional $12-24 million for a free agent in '09-10.  Then, my friend, it is on!  But I am no stinking, fair weather fan.  I am patiently waiting.  8-)

ps.  My sincere sympathies for what happened to the Kings in 2002. I was really pulling for them to beat the Laker's. Donaghy is a disgrace to the NBA (now we all know why Rasheed threatened him).

FACE

[size=18]No more applications are due until december 1st and january 1st[/i][/b][/font][/size][/color]

red

QuoteThat's great K! One of the most exciting, unsettling, and important things you can do is move away from the comforts of home...best of luck to ya!!!  :)
Thanks bbbbbbbill!  It's been too long since I last lived away from home.  No roommates this time around!!!

ms. yvon

QuoteShook awake at midnight by someone saying "Dad" that I had not seen for nearly 3 months and did not expect to see until Thanksgiving!!! :)
ahh, wonderful!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Penny Lane

5 years of being here and i'm finally upgrading from a studio to a 1BR---oh yeah  ;D laugh if you will...this is monumental.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

bethofftherecord

I voted!  YEAH!  I have hope.   [smiley=happy.gif]
nothing can be changed except ourselves

purvis9876

Finished my ten page research essay. Nap time.  :)
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

TheBigChicken

Already voted...I have hope as well...
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

getinthevan

Voted this morning.  They said that turn out had been really good so far and that makes me really happy.  

easy way

Finally 'got that old time feeling'!!! It only took me like 4 years.  :)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

getinthevan

QuoteFinally 'got that old time feeling'!!! It only took me like 4 years.  :)

Apparently there's some sort of secret handshake but I never got around to learning it.

easy way

QuoteFinally 'got that old time feeling'!!! It only took me like 4 years.  :)

Apparently there's some sort of secret handshake but I never got around to learning it.

I'm just gonna walk around bitch slapping noobs... ;)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

purvis9876

A new president elected/one of my classes was cancelled today/ and sts9 tonight. What a good fucking day!  :)
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.