Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

poo throwing monkeys, funny shit. [size=8]pun intended[/size]

Run rccola run! Don't let this little sob tag you.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090114/ap_on_fe_st/odd_loose_monkey_2

The DARK

OCMS coming to town!  :)
In another time, in another place, in another face

TheBigChicken

Quotepoo throwing monkeys, funny shit. [size=8]pun intended[/size]

I was in Clearwater yesterday but I didn't see the monkey :-/ :-/ then again if it's chunking turds at folks :-? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

mjkoehler

Quotepoo throwing monkeys, funny shit. [size=8]pun intended[/size]

I was in Clearwater yesterday but I didn't see the monkey :-/ :-/ then again if it's chunking turds at folks :-? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yeah, you wouldn't want to get hit. Monkey might have a knee buckling curve ball.

TEO

-13F,Too cool for school...watching Pineapple Express.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

dragonboy

So much bad news these days...what about that plane crash?! No doubt a horrible, terrifying experience for all involved but everyone survived?

An amazing piece of news, made me feel good  :)

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

My boss' nephew was on that plane.   He has to fly home today.  That's going to be a frightening experience, eh?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Taterbug

QuoteMy boss' nephew was on that plane.   He has to fly home today.  That's going to be a frightening experience, eh?

My sphincter would of grabbed the seat if that was me.   I would've probably opted for a rent a car instead of geting back on a plane. That takes balls the size of watermelons.

He should go buy a lottery ticket..
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Penny Lane

QuoteSo much bad news these days...what about that plane crash?! No doubt a horrible, terrifying experience for all involved but everyone survived?

An amazing piece of news, made me feel good  :)

that pilot is more awesome than chuck norris
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Taterbug

I just got an E-mail from my cuz who lives in louisville, they are doing a Polar bear plunge for the special olympics, I donated $ 35.00. Any of you crazy kentuckians that would like to join'em below is the link.

http://www.soky.org/
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Ghostess on TV

Work just called and told me I can come in at 10am instead of 6am!!
Party time!!

tomEisenbraun

Well, while I still have work at 9am, I just played the second of two REALLY good shows this week with my new band. Really really damn jazzed about how we sound and it seems like people are digging us pretty thoroughly, too. Quite exciting...
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

vespachick

9 am???!!??? Jeez, for you that's so very soon (I'm on Pacific time).  I'm sorrry. But super glad to hear you had some good gigs.  You Go Tom!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

getinthevan

I'm transferring off third shift!  Granted I'll be moving to the 5:45pm-9pm shift, but after almost 3 years of 2:30am-8am, I'll take it!  Words cannot fully express the joy I feel at the prospect of being able to sleep at night again!  ;D
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

dragonboy

Good beer whilst cooking / good curry / good red wine / Nina Simone on the CD player...

...sometimes it's the little things that count  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

QuoteGood beer whilst cooking / good curry / good red wine / Nina Simone on the CD player...

...sometimes it's the little things that count  :)
yes sir. Good curry IS a joy.

Enjoying my nice morning tea with warm homemade cinnoman monkey bread. Dr Adkins would NOT approve of these bad boys.

red

i've never tried curry before.   :-[

IT'S NEW RICKY GERVAIS PODCAST DAY!

dragonboy

Quotei've never tried curry before.   :-[
Seriously?!! I love good Indian food!

red

QuoteSeriously?!! I love good Indian food!
it's crazy, isn't it?!  i'll be remedying it asap, just have to find the premier indian restaurant here.

mjkoehler

QuoteSeriously?!! I love good Indian food!
it's crazy, isn't it?!  i'll be remedying it asap, just have to find the premier indian restaurant here.
Wow, I am surprised by that K. Indian food is YUM.