Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

66 Degree day in the Burgh in early February

Since thats Lemieux's number, I guarantee we beat the Sharks tonight  :D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

goose

UK beating Florida last night.  Meeks hitting the big one, and Calathes missing the front end of 3 after making every free throw all night.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

jones

QuoteUK beating Florida last night.  Meeks hitting the big one, and Calathes missing the front end of 3 after making every free throw all night.

That was a very exciting game!

getinthevan

GWAR is coming to Nashville in May!  Woo!  Hopefully I won't have to work both jobs that night...
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

tomEisenbraun

QuoteTE - how went the show ?

the gig went pretty well! we sounded great on stage, but apparently our monitors did not match the house sound. we won't be playing Tasty World too much in the near future, as the booking agent has decided to run house sound, which means amateur sound and not necessarily good sound for us. I love playing in this band, though. Got into it enough to realize I was bleeding in three places on my right hand by the end of the night. Even broke a string with the flesh on the side of my thumb. "If it ain't bleedin', they aren't feelin' it" is my new motto. On a sad side note, the lean has been overruled for live shows until we play on stages big enough to warrant it. I suppose it's fair, but I'm all up for a sweaty, raucous live show. (Loud, grimy side project, anyone? :D )
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

TEO

Crazylove and I are celebrating our 21st anniversary today. I love her more now than ever!  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

aMillionDreams

QuoteCrazylove and I are celebrating our 21st anniversary today. I love her more now than ever!  :)

Congrats to you both.  Anyone in their right mind would be jealous of you!   :-* :-*
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Jon T.

QuoteCrazylove and I are celebrating our 21st anniversary today. I love her more now than ever!  :)

Congratulations to you two crazy kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

pawpaw

That's wonderful!!! Congrats TEO and Crazylove!!!  :) :) :)

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

dragonboy

Congratulations TEO & Crazylove! 21 years? That excellent - utmost respect  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Buckles

I was given a massive project yesterday afternoon that required completion by noon today.

After staying back at work, then working on it at home until after midnight, then coming in at the crack of dawn today - it is DONE! Phew.

mjkoehler

Awesome. Congrats guys.

http://www.ibanez.com/HollowBodyGuitars/model-AF75

This (the black and red sunburst) is sitting on my guitar stand in the music room right now, polished, in tune, and sounding as soooooo fucking nice. I'm beyond happy right now. Fingers hurt, wallet is lighter, my head is ringing, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

TheBigChicken

WOW...thinking about life and relationships today...life seems shorter the more you understand it...it's special when you have a mate for the journey I guess...happy anniversary Matt and Crazylove :-*
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

kydiddle

Tomorrow.
Is.
Friday!!!

And for anyone working over the weekend, I hope you have a good 'Friday' whenever it comes.
Cow temperature.

Buckles

QuoteTomorrow.
Is.
Friday!!!

And for anyone working over the weekend, I hope you have a good 'Friday' whenever it comes.

Today is Friday in Aus ;) 3pm Friday afternoon to be exact! Beer o'clock not far away now!

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

megalicious

come on, 5pm! i'm ready for a three day weekend! i heart president's day!

:-*
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

crazylove

We are very lucky to have each other.  I wish everyone could have what we have!    :-*
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

megalicious

We are very lucky to have each other.  I wish everyone could have what we have!    :-*

happy anniversary, guys!  :)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

BH

[smiley=beer.gif]  Awesome.  

(Wait, how old is Jake?  ;))
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.