Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghosts_on_TV

It's gonna be awesome. I like how on their website you can request a song for the show you are going to. I picked "More like the Moon", but it's not in the top ten requested songs for Scranton. Here's hoping.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

AMightyCaporal

QuoteIt's gonna be awesome. I like how on their website you can request a song for the show you are going to. I picked "More like the Moon", but it's not in the top ten requested songs for Scranton. Here's hoping.

i love that they do that. i'm going to request kingpin for the NJ show
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

megalicious

leaving for gatlinburg tomorrow. january vacation FTW!
8-)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

.Walt

Got to work today, took about a half hour to make a sweet 6 hour playlist of all Jacket songs, and I didn't hear a peep outta anyone about my music. Which is rare.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

TEO

Throat surgery this morning went well. They cut a viral lesion by my uvula (and about the same size) out and sent it off for a biopsy. Got a bottle of liquid Vic to help with the discomfort. Get me a shot glass crazylove!  ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

megalicious

hope you feel better soon, teo!
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Taterbug

QuoteThroat surgery this morning went well. They cut a viral lesion by my uvula (and about the same size) out and sent it off for a biopsy. Got a bottle of liquid Vic to help with the discomfort. Get me a shot glass crazylove!  ;)

Get well Teo,  hope everything comes back ok,  prayers goin out to you.  

Just make sure it's not vics vapor rub in the shot glass   :)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Soulshine

QuoteThroat surgery this morning went well. They cut a viral lesion by my uvula (and about the same size) out and sent it off for a biopsy. Got a bottle of liquid Vic to help with the discomfort. Get me a shot glass crazylove!  ;)

Get to feeling better TEO! *hugs*
Because we're all in this together...

.Walt

Sorry to hear that TEO, get well soon!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

mjkoehler

Get well soon Matt.

TEO

It feels better today, enjoying a cup of Kenyan for the first time since I kept it to cold liquids yesterday. Probably gonna' slurp some Hops tomorrow when I am watching the Ravens open up a can of whup ass on the colts...And thanks everyone for your concern, it DOES matter alot.

TheBigChicken

get well soon my friend....you'll be yodeling in no time
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

dragonboy

Get well soon TEO!

Got any good IPAs to see you through? Beer is the best medicine, everyone knows that  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

Ouch!  That sounds serious.  Get well my friend.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

capt. scotty

Good vibes your way TEO!

Hopefully the biopsy comes back good
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

kydiddle

I love how the "Current Joys" thread is 268 pages while the "Current Complaints" is 196. Way to be positive and happy, folks. :) :) :)

Current Joys? I bought a case of Blue Moon and I plan to crack one (or three) open shortly.
Cow temperature.

TEO

Throat feels even better today! Got some Torps for tonight's game. Now the waiting period to get back the biopsy results on Thursday... :-/

TheBigChicken

biopsy....negative....full recovery...positive.....party at TEO's house...I'll bring the music and the ice cream....what's your favorite flavor? We love you bud! Keep us posted..
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

mjkoehler

Home again home again jiggity jig

Drove straight through from Orlando to St Louis. It wasn't too bad, cept it rained from the FL/GA border to the KY/IL border. But it washed away the snow and grime so that's a good thing.

Soulshine

Quotebiopsy....negative....full recovery...positive.....party at TEO's house...I'll bring the music and the ice cream....what's your favorite flavor? We love you bud! Keep us posted..

THIS
Because we're all in this together...