Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

In other words, it had been a long time since I had an epiphany like I experienced today. If I can only make it last...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Crispy

QuoteBenign! NO CANCER! I am cured... :) Popped in Z on the way home and hit WC, Gid, Knot, and topped it off with Don. Cried like a big baby with relief and joy after everything I have been through as of late half the way home. I Love you guys... :)
Great news! Cheers! [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Soulshine

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO TEO!!!!!  [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Penny: Super proud of you!!! So NY and OH, but what about CO?!

Alady/Penny: Thanks for helping me thru the drive! I expect you to visit and enjoy the mountain men with me ASAP!
Because we're all in this together...

dragonboy

Excellent news TEO & congratulations Penny!!!

Tis a good day on the forum  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

aMillionDreams

Good news indeed!  

Congrats, Penny!  I knew you were gonna rock that shit!

TEO, we love you, brother!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Ruckus

QuoteI found out today i passed the MPRE---or at least a score high enough for NY or OH...I was sure I'd be taking that again in the spring...

Soulshine---I'm so happy for you! Enjoy those mountain men and the sunshine.

Congrats Penny! :)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

TEO

Watching my ENT Surgeon's eyes as he checked out my Bats and Bear T yesterday. I Love it when "squares" try to be subtle about it and you know they are sitting there thinking WTF... ;)

...From On High

QuoteWatching my ENT Surgeon's eyes as he checked out my Bats and Bear T yesterday. I Love it when "squares" try to be subtle about it and you know they are sitting there thinking WTF... ;)

Priceless indeed.   :)
Oh, I'll never say I knew you.  But my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

capt. scotty

Glad 2010 is starting off good for yinz (TEO and Penny)!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

weeniebeenie

Great to hear your good news TEO and Penny.
How loud can silence get?

Janet

I just started facebook and an old friend that I lost contact with in 1994 contacted me.  We were BFFs and had a falling out (don't even remember over what) and then I moved out of state...and, well, it's great being back in touch with her again.

mjkoehler

QuoteI just started facebook and an old friend that I lost contact with in 1994 contacted me.  We were BFFs and had a falling out (don't even remember over what) and then I moved out of state...and, well, it's great being back in touch with her again.
yep, FB is good for that. Got in touch with my first real love and close from from HS that way. We hadn't talked since 1991

Janet

That's funny - EdTomBell was skeptical when I started FB - his first comment was "I don't want any old boyfriends popping out of the woodwork."

TheBigChicken

QuoteThat's funny - EdTomBell was skeptical when I started FB - his first comment was "I don't want any old boyfriends popping out of the woodwork."
would Eddie prefer if they popped out of somewhere else :D :D a cake perhaps...maybe the trunk of a car...endless possibilities to pop on
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Janet

[smiley=beer.gif]  Cheers!  That was good...

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

megalicious

mmj, 4/20, birmingham, al
:'(<-tears of joy
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

TEO

I gonna' git to see some Jacket!!!  :)

ALady

We get to see the Jacket AND our friends...we're lucky indeed   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires