Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

QuoteMy current joy is London  :)

Be thankful your in a city with great public transportation. you could have this to look forward to every 7 AM and 5 PM.

TheBigChicken

QuoteThe surgery went well. My knee is sore, but I can tell I am going to be back to 100% soon!

:)
great news
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

weeniebeenie

QuoteThe surgery went well. My knee is sore, but I can tell I am going to be back to 100% soon!

great news
Good to hear you're on the mend meg.

And congrats to you RC.
How loud can silence get?

Penny Lane

Big Ben......Parliament........
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

TheBigChicken

the Queen :-*

Jon T.

;D

Soulshine

Good to hear Meg. Take care of ye!  :)
Because we're all in this together...

megalicious

i am pleased with my life. for the first time in a long time, i am just... happy!

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Penny Lane

Quotei am pleased with my life. for the first time in a long time, i am just... happy!

that's awesome, Meg! usually when people say that, it's the vicodin speaking. i keed i keed. glad to hear it, especially given your knee surgery.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mjkoehler

Quotei am pleased with my life. for the first time in a long time, i am just... happy!

fantabulous!

TheBigChicken

my rainbarrells are filling and I just heard my chicken lay an egg....sometimes its a pretty noisy ordeal :D ;D

TheBigChicken

The DARK

I'm just a bill, yes I'm only a bill, sitting here on Capitol hill...

Thank you, Schoolhouse Rock, for still being relevent even in AP Gov.
In another time, in another place, in another face

Soulshine

I'm sitting here in 60 degrees drinking a TORP (in honor of TEO)  [smiley=beer.gif] and listening to the CU football team practicing on the other side of my backyard (mmmmmmm testosterone) waiting to go to the BoH show. The world is such a wonderful place (la di da)  :)

mjkoehler

QuoteI'm sitting here in 60 degrees drinking a TORP (in honor of TEO)  [smiley=beer.gif] and listening to the CU football team practicing on the other side of my backyard (mmmmmmm testosterone) waiting to go to the BoH show. The world is such a wonderful place (la di da)  :)
and of course there is a facebook update saying tickets are still available. sigh, wish they were coming here (not at an arena show).

Soulshine

QuoteI'm sitting here in 60 degrees drinking a TORP (in honor of TEO)  [smiley=beer.gif] and listening to the CU football team practicing on the other side of my backyard (mmmmmmm testosterone) waiting to go to the BoH show. The world is such a wonderful place (la di da)  :)
and of course there is a facebook update saying tickets are still available. sigh, wish they were coming here (not at an arena show).

tickets here or there are still available?!

mjkoehler

tickets here or there are still available?!
In CO.

weeniebeenie

My Ravenna Colt album came in the mail yesterday!
How loud can silence get?

Crispy

QuoteMy Ravenna Colt album came in the mail yesterday!
Yeah! I got mine a couple weeks ago, really good.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

TheBigChicken

My quail laid 6 egges toay...for the FIRST TIME...pretty neat feeling collecting eggs from my chickens and now my quail.... [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]