Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

The doctor is back !!!!! :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

dragonboy

QuoteThe doctor is back !!!!! :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
I was feeling sick for a while there...but I'm feelin' much better now!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

aMillionDreams

QuoteThe doctor is back !!!!! :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
I was feeling sick for a while there...but I'm feelin' much better now!

I noticed her on here the other day too, but I haven't seen her post anything.  Come out come out whereever you are!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

studio day at my friends house.  the funnest day of any week.  hurray.

megalicious

life is good.
:)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

TEO

The safe completion of yet another MMJ trip... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

crazylove

Jacket Fest 2010 Bitches!!!!!   Dylan, we need your guidance and strategic planning.  It's GOT to happen this year!  Teo came up with the name!!!
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

vespachick

August, I know you're out there... please treat the NW/West Coast  well and give us a nice good driveable 4-5 nights!  [smiley=dankk2.gif]
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Love Dogg

QuoteJacket Fest 2010 Bitches!!!!!   Dylan, we need your guidance and strategic planning.  It's GOT to happen this year!  Teo came up with the name!!!

My mistake on that one Nancy.  I had it wrong on my parade post, but I think what TEO coined was mucher badder asser.  I think it was something more like:

Jacket Up, Twenty-Ten Bitches!!!!!!    8-)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

crazylove

yep, I think you are right on that quote.  Whatever the name, we GOT to make it happen.  Help Dylan, I know you are out there!
QuoteJacket Fest 2010 Bitches!!!!!   Dylan, we need your guidance and strategic planning.  It's GOT to happen this year!  Teo came up with the name!!!

My mistake on that one Nancy.  I had it wrong on my parade post, but I think what TEO coined was mucher badder asser.  I think it was something more like:

"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

weeniebeenie

I love Pearl Jam Radio.
How loud can silence get?

AMightyCaporal

Preservation Hall An Album to Benefit Preservation Hall and bonus disc just arrived  :) :) :)
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

jones

Dr. Dog.  Headliners.  Tonight.

Love Dogg

QuoteDr. Dog.  Headliners.  Tonight.

I was so wanting to go to this, but I'm gonna have to miss it.   :(

Have fun.  

Make sure you get there early enough to catch Deer Tick.  I'm serious...they're awesome.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Love Dogg

Walked my daughter to school this morning!  Just her and Dad...I wish I could start every day off that way.

ophidiophobia

Got my red and blue vinyl copy of Ryan Adams' Gold today in the mail. I been waiting for a couple of years to pick this up on vinyl, and I finally found one in my spending range the other day on eBay.

Soulshine

Quoteyep, I think you are right on that quote.  Whatever the name, we GOT to make it happen.  Help Dylan, I know you are out there!

I'm saving vacation time for this
Because we're all in this together...

capt. scotty

At a party last night, me and a friend were de-facto DJ's on other peoples ipods. Despite going thru 2 people's entire catalog, we only came up with like 20 songs between the 2 of them to play.

Im just glad I like so much good music
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ophidiophobia

I have spent the past hour listening to the new Dead Weather outside on my iPhone. Great music and an even better day make this one awesome hour!

Soulshine

Penny is completing the last test of her academic career.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Because we're all in this together...