Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

BEST POLE DAY IN HISTORY!!! :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TEO

Going to finish cleaning out my parents house this morning. Saw their headstones yesterday for the first time. Felt absolutely no remorse, only joy at their passing to a greater place with no pain. It is a good place to be for me now...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Penny Lane

QuoteGoing to finish cleaning out my parents house this morning. Saw their headstones yesterday for the first time. Felt absolutely no remorse, only joy at their passing to a greater place with no pain. It is a good place to be for me now...

Glad to hear that Teo.  :)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Penny Lane

jones

I placed first in my time trial mountain bike race on Saturday and escaped with minor injury.  8-)

Penny Lane

QuoteI placed first in my time trial mountain bike race on Saturday and escaped with minor injury.  8-)

congrats, flyguy!! that's great!

joey_rogo

Today is my last monday at my current job. Starting up a new one next week. :)

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

got some new sheets and pillow cases today.  they're so silky smooth.  mmm.  I needed something so fresh and so new.

doctorinthehouse

QuoteGoing to finish cleaning out my parents house this morning. Saw their headstones yesterday for the first time. Felt absolutely no remorse, only joy at their passing to a greater place with no pain. It is a good place to be for me now...
That's sounds like a peaceful feeling. It took me years to think of my parents without feeling upset. Now when I think of them I can smile and even laugh at the things they did and said.
The experiment requires that you continue.

doctorinthehouse

Quotegot some new sheets and pillow cases today.  they're so silky smooth.  mmm.  I needed something so fresh and so new.
Now that is a nice feeling.

DiscoStu65

My constant joy is my 4 year old yellow lab/german shepherd mix, Marley.  He's awesome.  

Current joys include but aren't limited to:  stumbling upon new music, my buddy's new beach house, new bonus structure at work, all around domination of life.  
My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts.

megalicious

dude situation resolved. if he cannot see how awesome/sexy/talented/unique i am, then that's his problem. i've got plenty of other dudes at which to "holla."

:-*
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

jones

Quotedude situation resolved. if he cannot see how awesome/sexy/talented/unique i am, then that's his problem. i've got plenty of other dudes at which to "holla."

Word up, girlfriend.  Those boots were made for walking.

DiscoStu65

Quotedude situation resolved. if he cannot see how awesome/sexy/talented/unique i am, then that's his problem. i've got plenty of other dudes at which to "holla."

lemme holla atcha

My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts.

jones

I remember that episode.  That was some funny stuff, Stu.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9x8MenjAmc[/media]

mjkoehler

Word gurl. You fine, he deaf dumb and blind.

doctorinthehouse

Good for you!
You're worth so much more than you've been getting!

megalicious

thanks, y'all!
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Hey look, it's an independent woman.  ;)

ALady

Skirts with pockets = joy.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires