Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

QuoteFantastic lunch of Bi Cuon (Vietnamese summer rolls), Pho Thai Chin (rice noodle soup with beef brisket and round eye), and Cafe Sua Nong (hot coffee w/Condensed milk - THE greatest coffee beverage know to mankind). Topped it off with a scoop of pistachio and a scoop of dark Mexican chocolate gelatos. Seriously, I thought I was going to have to change my pants from the happiness my body was umm permeating. Doesn't hurt that I was with my 2 (female) BFF's whom I love dearly.

Fucking great start to the weekend.
That sounds great and all, but I'm having a really hard time reading all the way through your posts these days.  Everytime I start reading a new sentence there is a red object moving to the left of the text that distracts me.  Then I forget what I already read and I have to start all over again.

Fo sho. I think I just stare at it 5-10 times before I start reading his posts. Please, never change your avatar. It will never get old or annoying. Hell, even all the ladies here would lick that butthole.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Crispy

QuoteFantastic lunch of Bi Cuon (Vietnamese summer rolls), Pho Thai Chin (rice noodle soup with beef brisket and round eye), and Cafe Sua Nong (hot coffee w/Condensed milk - THE greatest coffee beverage know to mankind). Topped it off with a scoop of pistachio and a scoop of dark Mexican chocolate gelatos. Seriously, I thought I was going to have to change my pants from the happiness my body was umm permeating. Doesn't hurt that I was with my 2 (female) BFF's whom I love dearly.

Fucking great start to the weekend.
That sounds great and all, but I'm having a really hard time reading all the way through your posts these days.  Everytime I start reading a new sentence there is a red object moving to the left of the text that distracts me.  Then I forget what I already read and I have to start all over again.

Fo sho. I think I just stare at it 5-10 times before I start reading his posts. Please, never change your avatar. It will never get old or annoying. Hell, even all the ladies here would lick that butthole.
I look for threads with mjk's moniker attached solely for this purpose. Mount Ginger Booty!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

TGMC421

New MC Xmas song "Oh Santa!" came out today.  October 1st of all days to start getting all jolly n shit but it works!

That's how it sounds and makes me feel!    :D   ;D

[size=9]Gay stan rant over.[/size]

ALady

Shit is confusing.   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

TGMC421

Haha it makes more sense with the song playing.   :P

mjkoehler

or if you drop a couple blotters.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quoteor if you drop a couple blotters.

that's fairly sound advice.  after you posted that I started googling lsd sheets to see all the crazy designs.  tons of amazing stuff.  this pic makes me think the L contained is quite profound:

woodnymph

Quoteor if you drop a couple blotters.

that's fairly sound advice.  after you posted that I started googling lsd sheets to see all the crazy designs.  tons of amazing stuff.  this pic makes me think the L contained is quite profound:

Nice blot! I mean shot!  :-X  To anyone who wonders.... what ol' Jeebus meant to me.........

So my current joy is not waking up early tomorrow, but through the afternoon I will be in charge of PUMPKIN PAINTING WITH THE KIDDOS! We're having an art show at the greenhouses tomorrow, and I can't wait to get out my striped socks and paint us some pumpkins!! I'll be painting more than the kids are  :-X

Or..... ??
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

mjkoehler

Jacket's time on ACL from 08, in HD. I just spunked myself. TIVO!!!!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteJacket's time on ACL from 08, in HD. I just spunked myself. TIVO!!!!

War Begun'd?

iLikeBeer

Where are you living again, Beer?  And you, 'Nymph?  Anywhere near me?

I'm living in Wooster.  So I'm not real close to Marietta.  You're smack dab in the middle of some beautiful country down there in 'Etta though.  To the East is WV and to the west is Hocking Hills.  

I almost went to school in Athens BTW.  As much as I partied at tiny Westminster though, I'm kind of glad I decided not to go to OU!  8-)  I probaly wouldn't have survived past my freshmat year...  :P

mjkoehler

QuoteJacket's time on ACL from 08, in HD. I just spunked myself. TIVO!!!!

War Begun'd?
THis is actually the first time I've been able to watch it. HOLY FUCK that version of War Began made me have a multiple o. The TV now knows what my O Face looks like.

The DARK

QuoteI got the job!
Looks like NYC aint' done with me yet.

Late on the draw here, but  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
In another time, in another place, in another face

BH

Being able to get over a SERIOUS hangover, by having shots of Makers on a beautiful Sunday evening with TEO.  :)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Ruckus

QuoteBeing able to get over a SERIOUS hangover, by having shots of Makers on a beautiful Sunday evening with TEO.  :)
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]  Glad I'm not alone
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

johnnYYac

Happiness is a new driveway!

UPDATE

Before

After

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

capt. scotty

That almost looks better than the yellow brick road!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

woodnymph

QuoteHappiness is a new driveway!

UPDATE

Before

After

Congrats Johnny!! That's got to be a great feeling! Looks sharp! Well, more flat than sharp I guess, but it's lookin nice!  [smiley=laugh.gif]

woodnymph

I finally got winamp on my laptop to use instead of the ultra-tardy windows media player.... aaaaahhh smooth listening without all the crusty skipping/pausing/"Not Responding" b.s.

.....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh........

jones

QuoteHappiness is a new driveway!

UPDATE

Before

After

Did you leave a tripod set up in the road or something?  It looks like the exact same perspective.

Much better!