TheBigChicken

Quote[size=20]cancer-free![/size]
AWESOME :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

johnnYYac

Quote[size=20]cancer-free![/size]
AWESOME!

Great news, Meg! :)
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

weeniebeenie

Awesome news Meg!! :)
How loud can silence get?

weeniebeenie

Got tickets to the third Eddie Vedder show in Sydney and just found out M.Ward touring here in Feb. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
How loud can silence get?

Hawkeye

Glad to hear it Meg.  I was prayin' for ya :)
We could.

BH

Wonderful news Meg!    [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

iLikeBeer

Great news Meg!   :)

Soulshine

Great news Megawoman!
Because we're all in this together...

Hawkeye

Coffee and Red Headed Stranger followed by some Phosphorescent on a Saturday morning  :)

Not sure if I've ever touted this brand on here before, but this coffee is just absolutely amazing.

http://www.intelligentsiacoffee.com/

I've got Kenya Gichathaini, Kenya Thiriku, and one from Ethiopia that's not on there right now, and they're all.  just.  excellent.

Oh, and dating the new office cutie is nice too.  I know, I know, don't date anyone at work, but at least we're in different departments?  And it's a small town with limited options so screw it.
We could.

ALady

Woohoo, Hawkeye!  Well done amigo   8-)

And yeah - Intelligentsia is delish.   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

aMillionDreams

I finally popped open the plastic on my vinyl copy of Okonokos and spun it while I unpacked into my new apartment.  Oh, Steam Engine....
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

TEO

Can't wait to visit My Brother in Jackethood...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TheBigChicken

Just got a HUGE side scrap job....right before Xmas too... I REALLY needed it.....already working 2 jobs.....talk about some LONG days....so HAPPY ! :)

ophidiophobia

I inherited all my grandpa's guitars after he passed away this August. He had a couple of old Alvarezs and a Gibson that I've always wanted since I've been playing. After spending a few days on numerous vintage guitar websites, I decided my grandpa's Gibson was a fake. But it has a ton of sentimental value to me because my grandpa was the person who started me on guitar. The only problem with the guitar was that it was right-handed and I play left so I had some guys put in a new nut and a couple other things so that I could play the guitar left-handed. I just got the guitar back today and I been playing for the last couple hours. I'll never get rid of the guitar even if it's a fake.

pawpaw

That's wonderful news Meg.  :)

My joy has been my family, and our home. We've been having a lot of fires in the evening when I get home from work, with all of us just laying close on the floor in the fire's warmth, reading books to our son, playing music, and talking about our little girl who'll be with us soon. It's been really nice, and the quiet, cozy evenings have been perfect for us before the madness of a newborn hits (again!).

Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale
Half cord of pear wood
Tule fog
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

TheBigChicken

QuoteThat's wonderful news Meg.  :)

My joy has been my family, and our home. We've been having a lot of fires in the evening when I get home from work, with all of us just laying close on the floor in the fire's warmth, reading books to our son, playing music, and talking about our little girl who'll be with us soon. It's been really nice, and the quiet, cozy evenings have been perfect for us before the madness of a newborn hits (again!).

Half cord of pear wood
Tule fog
plus a nice big cozy World Series ring ;) 8-)

tdb810

Half cord of pear wood
Tule fog

this whole scene gives me JOY :)
.....Back at the Model Home

Ghosts_on_TV

Half cord of pear wood
Tule fog

That sounds fantastic.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

woodnymph

bbill that sounds warm, cozy, and sweet bliss!!

My current joy is hearing back from the herb school in Asheville that they received my application and will be sending me out a confirmation packet in early January!! Woohoo!  :o
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time