Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EAZYE

:)watching previews for entourage and sopranos ;D
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

.Walt

Quotesomething strange came over me.  

was it an erection? just joking. shes leaving? noooooooooooooooo! but good for you bro., sounds like you got yourself a nice little weekend planned.

so just remember, a one night stand could lead to aids, std's, or even worse a relationship.
ali g
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

red

was it an erection? just joking. shes leaving? noooooooooooooooo! but good for you bro., sounds like you got yourself a nice little weekend planned.

so just remember, a one night stand could lead to aids, std's, or even worse a relationship.
ali g
HAHA, good ol' Sacha.  

I think I want to have a fistfight with fate.  In 20 years, he/she never throws many breaks to me, then all of the sudden...BAM...best girl I've ever met.  Here, you get 3 weeks with her, then it's over.  So long, fate.  

.Walt

is it going to happen? you know...it?

red

Highly intellectual conversation?  Possibly about the Hold Steady?  

If yes...I truly hope so!

.Walt

QuoteHighly intellectual conversation?  Possibly about the Hold Steady?  

If yes...I truly hope so!

lol  ;D i love highly intellectual conversations.

TEO

ali g
HAHA, good ol' Sacha.  

I think I want to have a fistfight with fate.  In 20 years, he/she never throws many breaks to me, then all of the sudden...BAM...best girl I've ever met.  Here, you get 3 weeks with her, then it's over.  So long, fate.  

Heck, it is not over! Keep in contact with her, go to see her, write her on e-mail, see her when she visits, etc. etc. etc.  Keep it goin' Red! ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

megisnotreal

Next week, I finally get to hire someone to work this shift. That means this waking-up-at-4am-and-working-all-day-on-my-weekend bullshit is over!  :)

.Walt

my current joy is laundry. why? cause its the only job around house i like. i think its because i can take breaks for 45 minutes....wait, i know its because of the 45 minute breaks.  i'm doing laundry right now, yet i'm on a break.

megisnotreal

normally, i'm not all about stuff, but... my current joy is the nintendo wii. i have played wii all weekend. well, when i haven't been here at work.

you can apparently like dowload old games onto the wii and play them. i don't know if the original ice hockey is available yet, but when it is... it's on, mother shuckers.

also, we played bowling and made ourselves lebowski characters. nice.  8-)

dragonboy

Clouds:

I almost forgot myself today staring out of the window at clouds.

I should like to go out tomorrow with the sole intention of looking at clouds, if you see me wasting my day away online tomorrow please remind me of this.

Thanks!  :D

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

QuoteClouds:

I should like to go out tomorrow with the sole intention of looking at clouds, if you see me wasting my day away online tomorrow please remind me of this.

I shall now play Rollin' Back on itunes at work while I stare at that picture and hope nobody catches me.  Thanks db.  Wish I could feel the breeze and smell the water while I am doing this but you take what you can get.

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Tree

QuoteClouds:

Hey man, thanks for posting this pic!
Listen to ISIS - Altered Course while staring at this pic!

Mr. T.

Having a long bath while listening to Beth Orton's Comfort of strangers, while reading the paper...
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

megisnotreal

1. it is snowing.

2. it is payday.

3. you know that feeling when you first start hanging out with someone you like? and when that someone calls you, you get all giddy? and you blush a lot and feel like a silly giggly schoolgirl when that someone is around? yeah. it's the best.  :)

dragonboy

Quote3. you know that feeling when you first start hanging out with someone you like? and when that someone calls you, you get all giddy? and you blush a lot and feel like a silly giggly schoolgirl when that someone is around? yeah. it's the best.  :)
Sounds like someone might be twitterpated?!!

For me...FINISHING MY TAXES!!! (well, nearly...)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

megisnotreal

aMD

I finally get to change my avatar.  I changed back to my original bart until I find something better. But it was killing me seeing the terrible towel next to every post I made for the last month.  The reign of terror is over!

ManNamedTruth

QuoteI finally get to change my avatar.  I changed back to my original bart until I find something better. But it was killing me seeing the terrible towel next to every post I made for the last month.  The reign of terror is over!

i can't wait til next season.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

aMD

QuoteI finally get to change my avatar.  I changed back to my original bart until I find something better. But it was killing me seeing the terrible towel next to every post I made for the last month.  The reign of terror is over!

i can't wait til next season.

me either chummmmm-p!