Baseball Thread...

Started by mother_earth, Feb 22, 2007, 12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taterbug

Quote;D

Thats just brutal, I feel bad for mets fans, all 5  of them  ;)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

.Walt

going to the game tonight!! but they told me it's going to sell out so i gotta go now! hopefully i'll be there, and we win!! 55,000 - 60,000 people. look for me  ;)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

aMillionDreams

Quotegoing to the game tonight!! but they told me it's going to sell out so i gotta go now! hopefully i'll be there, and we win!! 55,000 - 60,000 people. look for me  ;)

Nice!  I've seen a ton of baseball games in my life, but NEVER one that "meant" something.  I hope they get the W.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

TheBigChicken

Rays :D :D :DSay what you want to...This is the story of MLB this year...no other team in the....oh shit starting to sound like Dennis Hopper in "Hoosiers"... :-/    BEER=GOOD ::)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Taterbug

Quotegoing to the game tonight!! but they told me it's going to sell out so i gotta go now! hopefully i'll be there, and we win!! 55,000 - 60,000 people. look for me  ;)

3rd inning and I'm starting to get discusted.  I hope I don't have to turn it off again.  WE SUCK.  

I'm jealous, the dome is rockin again tonite.  I thought I heard somebody yell  "I LOVE YOU JOE MAUER" was that you :) ?
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Jellyfish

Bring out the brooms tomorrow.Go Twins!!!!!  :)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

bearass

i will now be renting my love to the phils

Taterbug

QuoteBring out the brooms tomorrow.Go Twins!!!!!  :)

lord I hope not.  Last chance tonite to save the season, although the way they are playing I think it would just prolong my agony into the playoffs. They aren't a playoff team right now  :'(.  
DAMN YOU CARLOS QUENTIN  :(.  You bat punching super star.  Please come back now and save us from  elimination.

Jellyfish

QuoteBring out the brooms tomorrow.Go Twins!!!!!  :)

lord I hope not.  Last chance tonite to save the season, although the way they are playing I think it would just prolong my agony into the playoffs. They aren't a playoff team right now  :'(.  
DAMN YOU CARLOS QUENTIN  :(.  You bat punching super star.  Please come back now and save us from  elimination.

No matter who wins tonight it's not over.Still 3 games left.CWS has got the pesky Indians to deal with and Twins have to face the Kansas City Spoilers for their weekend series.It could come down to who wins sunday.  

.Walt

3rd inning and I'm starting to get discusted.  I hope I don't have to turn it off again.  WE SUCK.  

I'm jealous, the dome is rockin again tonite.  I thought I heard somebody yell  "I LOVE YOU JOE MAUER" was that you :) ?

you heard that! only 42,000 last night, but it looked a near sellout. maybe there isn't 55-60,000 like i thought. should be a good game tonight.

Taterbug

you heard that! only 42,000 last night, but it looked a near sellout. maybe there isn't 55-60,000 like i thought. should be a good game tonight.

That was some bad kharma  for Slowey.  Uribe got pay back for A.J.

Jellyfish

.Walt

the was a great game. now waiting the ozzie postgame interview...

here's a picture of me last night at the game. i told the guy we were father and son, and my buddies thought it was pretty funny, but we were drinking. by the way, that's guy smelled something aweful!!!

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=twins&gallery_id=1283813&image_id=30

TheBigChicken

Quotethe was a great game. now waiting the ozzie postgame interview...

here's a picture of me last night at the game. i told the guy we were father and son, and my buddies thought it was pretty funny, but we were drinking. by the way, that's guy smelled something aweful!!!

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=twins&gallery_id=1283813&image_id=30
Yeah,you can't trust young kids in Twins shirts...and tell that youngser to take a shower ;D...see ya in the playoffs....GO RAYS

Taterbug

Quotethe was a great game. now waiting the ozzie postgame interview...

Great picture, What a helluva game last nite. I still can't believe we just gave up late in the game.   It's not over yet.

"Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! "

.Walt

the way i see it, we're tied. sox have 4 games left to play, and the twins have 3. if we both win out, we tie, and then the playoff game in chicago. so, it's certainly not over.

TheBigChicken

Rays win the AL East!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy SHIT :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Taterbug

Quotethe way i see it, we're tied. sox have 4 games left to play, and the twins have 3. if we both win out, we tie, and then the playoff game in chicago. so, it's certainly not over.

It's the biggest game of the year for Twins fans and they aren't even playing today.  WOW,  I hope they can pull out a win and force a playoff on tuesday. Even if they don't go far into the playoffs they still win the Central Div.   How pissed are you they lost 2 outta 3  to KC ?
They are tuff those Royals.  GO SOX

bowl of soup

Quotethe way i see it, we're tied. sox have 4 games left to play, and the twins have 3. if we both win out, we tie, and then the playoff game in chicago. so, it's certainly not over.

It's the biggest game of the year for Twins fans and they aren't even playing today.  WOW,  I hope they can pull out a win and force a playoff on tuesday. Even if they don't go far into the playoffs they still win the Central Div.   How pissed are you they lost 2 outta 3  to KC ?

Go Sox today in about 15 innings.  Then I'll take a 3 rain-delay, 17 inning thriller on Tuesday.

Love,

Tampa Bay Rays, AL East Champions.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

Jellyfish

Heh,heh,bout as pissed as the CWS for losing 2 outta 3 from the Indians.And just think they coulda took the division and not even be playing this makeup game today.Great the Twins can sit home and watch while resting even if they do have to travel to Chicago tomorrow for the tiebreaker.GO TWINS!!!!!