Fantasy Football 2010

Started by capt._headdy, Aug 08, 2010, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corey

We still need one more person.

capt. scotty

Anybody on the MMJ facebook thing or whatever? I think True is on there so maybe we could get him to play again.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Ruckus

BUMP

Anyone here interested in being the last player in the Fans of My Morning Jacket 2010 Fantasy Football League?!

We need just ONE MORE!!!
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

pawpaw

Hey guys, I'll play. I've never done fantasy before this year, but got dragged into another league too. I'll go sign up...

$20 is fine. How's that work...do we all pay into a paypal account? Now or later?

I'm sure I'll have questions. When's the draft? Auto-draft is best for me.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

capt. scotty

QuoteHey guys, I'll play. I've never done fantasy before this year, but got dragged into another league too. I'll go sign up...

$20 is fine. How's that work...do we all pay into a paypal account? Now or later?

BeeBs to the rescue! Not sure if were doing $$ or not as weve barely talked about it. Im down for 20 though.

You can sign up by using the link corey posted at the bottom of the previous page of this thread. I think the draft is Sep 2nd 930 EST, but if you cant do that, itll autodraft for you if you dont show up anyway
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

pawpaw

QuoteHey guys, I'll play. I've never done fantasy before this year, but got dragged into another league too. I'll go sign up...

BeeBs to the rescue! Not sure if were doing $$ or not as weve barely talked about it. Im down for 20 though.

You can sign up by using the link corey posted at the bottom of the previous page of this thread. I think the draft is Sep 2nd 930 EST, but if you cant do that, itll autodraft for you if you dont show up anyway

Just signed up. So...can I create a list of preferred players for yahoo to draft for me from? Is that how this works? I missed the draft for my other league, but still ended up getting a pretty sweet team. I'll go figure it out...looks like next Thursday is Draft Day.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

capt. scotty

Highlight the "Draft Central" tab and under that a bunch of options will pop up, 1 of which is Pre-draft rankings. You can edit Yahoo's preset rankings to your preference there

I see they have CJ2000 #1...What A joke!

.Walt

So are we changing the draft time? I can't draft from the 26th-30th.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Hawkeye

I don't think we'd have to...I'm ok with auto-drafting...
We could.

corey

Walts, as of right now, the draft is on Sept 2nd. Will you be available then?

.Walt

QuoteWalts, as of right now, the draft is on Sept 2nd. Will you be available then?

Oh yeah, its my brother's wedding this weekend. So I have shit going on with family, you know the drill.  

Ruckus

Glad you joined BBill!  I have Mcfadden and M. Bush going one and two.  I'm somewhat flexible but if we are keeping it on Thursday, can I remind you to push it back till later Corey.  Thanks
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

corey

I just changed it to 9:30 PM Eastern. I first changed it to 11:30 Eastern on accident. It's too early for me to be on the internet.

Case in point.....So is that day good for you, Walts?  It's not in the other days that you listed.   Congrats to your brother, btw.

.Walt

QuoteI just changed it to 9:30 PM Eastern. I first changed it to 11:30 Eastern on accident. It's too early for me to be on the internet.

Case in point.....So is that day good for you, Walts?  It's not in the other days that you listed.   Congrats to your brother, btw.

I'm fine with any other time or day then the ones I mentioned.

BTW, Headdy who would you take at #1 then?

capt. scotty

I was kidding. Id take CJ2k because I think he has the highest ceiling of anyone, but I wouldnt be surprised if 1 of the other 3 of the 'big 4' end up as the #1 fantasy player ahead of him.

What round did I get Ray Rice in last year?! 12th??

.Walt

QuoteI was kidding. Id take CJ2k because I think he has the highest ceiling of anyone, but I wouldnt be surprised if 1 of the other 3 of the 'big 4' end up as the #1 fantasy player ahead of him.

I have my money league draft on Friday, so I thought maybe you knew something I didn't. Although I still haven't bought a mag or did any research. Still in fantasy baseball mode.

I fucked up on that one. I took McLean before Rice, even though I knew Rice was going to be the man. I guess it was a brain fart or whatever. By the time I realized it, you took him and it was too late. I fucked up, what more can I say?

capt. scotty

QuoteI was kidding. Id take CJ2k because I think he has the highest ceiling of anyone, but I wouldnt be surprised if 1 of the other 3 of the 'big 4' end up as the #1 fantasy player ahead of him.

I have my money league draft on Friday, so I thought maybe you knew something I didn't. Although I still haven't bought a mag or did any research. Still in fantasy baseball mode.

I fucked up on that one. I took McLean before Rice, even though I knew Rice was going to be the man. I guess it was a brain fart or whatever. By the time I realized it, you took him and it was too late. I fucked up, what more can I say?

Totally forgot about you taking Leron McClain before him but now remember that...Sorry to bring up bad memories.

Ive severely be slacking on my research and projections as well this year. I just started my initial projections yesterday for QBs, and well shit, our draft is almost a week away and my $$ league is just a few days after that. Think Im going to have to get my game face on since im off today and bang out some fantasy football #'s....sure beats any other kind of research/work!!

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

.Walt

Quotechris johnson  ;)

Why didn't you join? You didn't wanna be Jesse Spano?

I just realized that I've used too much late 80's-early 90's TV shows. Fuck it, I like Life Goes On, Growing Pains, and Saved By The Bell.

.Walt

Totally forgot about you taking Leron McClain before him but now remember that...Sorry to bring up bad memories.

Ive severely be slacking on my research and projections as well this year. I just started my initial projections yesterday for QBs, and well shit, our draft is almost a week away and my $$ league is just a few days after that. Think Im going to have to get my game face on since im off today and bang out some fantasy football #'s....sure beats any other kind of research/work!!

I know usually I'll get two mags before draft. One a month before draft, and I'll just throw in the bathroom for reading material. And one a week before draft.

There's a pretty good fantasy football radio show outta Minneapolis on KFAN. It's on Sunday, I think at 9 or 10central. It's hosted by the guy who started Fanball. It's a sweet show, if you wanna use the internet to listen to it.