the whitest boy alive

Started by LeontheHut, Apr 01, 2009, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodnymph

Quote from: Apeskies on Jan 06, 2011, 01:27 AM
Quote from: woodnymph on Dec 24, 2010, 02:14 AM
So I just found this random, random thread! I love these guys, Erlend Øye is the main guy, and he's from the duo Kings of Convenience that, well... most might think are boring but I just happen to love (go figure!)  :P  They've been described as a sort of "Simon & Garfunkel of New." They harmonize like honey... and there's just the two of 'em, but Feist is on a track too, and I loooove it and want her to do an album with themmmm

For me, I've listened to the Kings of Convenience for a few years now, and it was this huge shock to hear Whitest Boy Alive step up the pace. Good stuff, cool to see there's a thread for 'em here.

sorry, I missed this...sorry for being redundant!   :-X
Whoa hey! No problem skies! Glad you posted the vid, and glad you like the KOC too!! They're my jam  :P Hell here's another I'd like to throw in the pyre! This one even features Feist, so my love for it is great  :-*

Kings of Convenience - Know-How

It's from the movie "A Brokedown Melody" that Jack Johnson directed. The soundtrack is Sheer Sweetness and was the first time I'd ever heard of Mr. M. Ward!! Friggin' Eddie Vedd-ster on uke too! Great soundtrack....

And surfing is one of the only 'sports' I've ever been able to watch and actually looooove.... I just feel like I'm watching the ocean  8) And the peeps are crazy on them waves!
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time