Neil Young last night in MN.

Started by bold99, Oct 15, 2008, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bold99

Wow saw a few videos of this, the guy still has it and some new tunes.  I need to go see this Neil/Wilco tour.

Love And Only Love
Hey Hey, My My
Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
Powderfinger
Spirit Road
Cortez The Killer
Cinnamon Girl
Helpless
Mother Earth
The Needle And The Damage Done
Unknown Legend
Heart Of Gold
Old Man
Get Back To The Country
Just Singing A Song (new)
Sea Change (new)
When Worlds Collide (new)
Cowgirl In The Sand
Rockin' In The Free World

A Day In The Life
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

Hawkeye

Wow, kickass setlist!!!!!!!!!  I would love to see this tour but the closest they're playing (at least last time I checked) was Detroit...I'm in Iowa and that's like an 8 hour drive at least...and all you hear about Detroit is the crime...but it's mostly the drive keeping me away.  Hopefully they'll add a Chicago or Milwaukee show!
We could.

bold99

QuoteWow, kickass setlist!!!!!!!!!  I would love to see this tour but the closest they're playing (at least last time I checked) was Detroit...I'm in Iowa and that's like an 8 hour drive at least...and all you hear about Detroit is the crime...but it's mostly the drive keeping me away.  Hopefully they'll add a Chicago or Milwaukee show!

Neil is playing Chicago on 12/9.  I don't think Wilco is playing that show because they play Chicago a lot and usually headline there.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

Hawkeye

Nevermind, looks like I'll be going to Rosemont!
We could.

red

Powderfinger, Cortez the Killer, Everybody Knows This is Nowhere and Unknown Legend, pretty much my four favourite Neil songs.

SATURDAY CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!

weeniebeenie

I hope the setlists are like this when he comes to Oz.
How loud can silence get?