Q: Are They Not Men? (Neil Young and Devo)

Started by red, Mar 20, 2009, 02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

xmascriminal

Devo sucks. One of my least favorite bands ever. On the other hand, Neil Young is the man.

bold99

Neil loved these guys in his weird period.  He had some really weird periods which is why I love him even more.  I think this was around the time he was making albums that purposely would not sell to spite David Geffen.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

Isobella

I was liking this until the guitar solo started.
I love Devo not much of a Neil Young fan.

searchinbig

QuoteNeil loved these guys in his weird period.  He had some really weird periods which is why I love him even more.  I think this was around the time he was making albums that purposely would not sell to spite David Geffen.

:)

"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Vadie Stark

QuoteI was liking this until the guitar solo started.
I love Devo not much of a Neil Young fan.

I'm right here... bring it!!

Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

ycartrob

The genius of DEVO Mark Mothersbaugh meets the genius of Neil Young. Wow! Thanks.

How have I lived my life and never see n that? Devo is still ahead of their time.

thanks, that made my day already.

red

QuoteDevo rule. One of the coolest bands ever. On the same hand, Neil Young is the man.
That's more like it.

Tracy, you nailed it.  They're totally still so ahead of their time.  Glad there's a new album in the pipeline.  Last night I almost ordered a yellow jumpsuit from their online store.

red

MarkW

Wow.  NY is welcome to make a guest appearance when I see Devo in a few weeks...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Jellyfish

Human Highway is possibly the worst movie ever made.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need