Main Menu

msg tailor

Started by sshho, Feb 15, 2009, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

st. john

anyone know who did the tailoring for msg nye?  really really liked the suit. worked really well. man deserves a shout.

ritchiem4812

st. john

so they do three pieces now .  :-/

goose

I think he meant Sam Meyer's.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

st. john

if that suit was off the peg then i am the queen.  i can tell u i am still one degree from the windsor monarch.

ritchiem4812

QuoteI think he meant Sam Meyer's.

Nope, I meant Sam Walton. The WalMart dude.

goose

I was JK.  I knew that WalMart started a tux line last year.  It's because all the KY boys wanted to start going to prom.

ritchiem4812

QuoteI was JK.  I knew that WalMart started a tux line last year.  It's because all the KY boys wanted to start going to prom.

Ha, I didn't even know that Walmart started a tux line. I was just trying to be funny. ;D

goose

QuoteI was JK.  I knew that WalMart started a tux line last year.  It's because all the KY boys wanted to start going to prom.

Ha, I didn't even know that Walmart started a tux line. I was just trying to be funny. ;D

They didn't.  That was just me joking back.  If they did though, it would consist of all camo so the people on my big fat redneck wedding wouldn't have to buy camo sweats to get married in.

Penny Lane

They didn't.  That was just me joking back.  If they did though, it would consist of all camo so the people on my big fat redneck wedding wouldn't have to buy camo sweats to get married in.

that show is hilarious. if more people went mud-tubing at their wedding receptions, the divorce rate wouldn't be so high
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

goose

That and have BYOB.  I think people hate to buy everyone beer on "Their Day"