Main Menu

Instant Uppers!

Started by dragonboy, May 13, 2009, 08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

QuoteGood one mickey...

I've got a bunch of these, but here's one that always works (I have a feeling a few people here might agree with me too  ;)):

:D :D :D
seconded

dragonboy

QuoteGood one mickey...

I've got a bunch of these, but here's one that always works (I have a feeling a few people here might agree with me too  ;)):

:D :D :D
seconded
Yeah that one always work. In It For The Money does the trick too, Sun Hits The Sky has to be one of the best uppers of all time.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

Yes.  Dear Catastrophe Waitress does it for me as well, especially "If You Find Yourself Caught in Love."

capt. scotty

QuoteThis is one of them.

Turn It On does it for me as well!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

capt. scotty

weeniebeenie

Big thumbs up for Damn The Torpedoes and I Should Coco!!!!!!

I listen to this way too much:

How loud can silence get?

Leontheslut

Alien Lans or Bee Thousand
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

dragonboy

Fuzzy Logic has kept me happy & legally high more than a few times this week...

! Show me Magic
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

dragonboy

I don't play that one as often as I should...

capt. scotty

great call.

almost any beasties pre-97 does the same thing. Paul's is just their best  8-)

ManNamedTruth

everything by bob marley, beatles, ramones, and 311, plus a few for the sake of posting pictures.....

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

dragonboy

Bumbeli

Instant uppers you want?
Instant uppers you get!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYjBQKIOb-w[/media]
Feelings hour, every tuesday morning.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli"]http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli[/url]

pawpaw

I'll take a little bit of everything that you're sellin' true...good stuff!  8-)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.