sign of the guys

Started by sshho, Feb 14, 2009, 01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the sun and moon

QuoteI wonder what their favorite colors are???

exactly the kind of random silly info i'm into as well.
i'm betting blue is one of jim's favorites. but only because i know that he and i have lots in common.

I like blue  :)

searchinbig

Quotefunny.
i recently painted a phallic sculpture of mine shit-brown. everyone loved the color.  :D

My question is: What did you use for paint?  ;D
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

meggha

hey! some of us enjoy the meaningless and arbitrary wonderment of the zodiac.
i for one am excited to be a taurus along with at least two of the guys. of course, i haven't met a taurus that did not have some  amazing creative abilities, so i am not too surprised.
but please, let some have their excitement and stupid interests. let's not get too rude.

You haven't met me yet.  I asked this before, but I never got a response.  I read on this forum that both Jim and Pat were born on 4/27.  Is this true?  Or is this one of those questions we're not supposed to ask?

Whoa, that would be cool if you thought right... both my dad and my half-brother were born on that day, and they're not even related (by blood). See how fun simple shit like zodiacs/birthdates can be?

"Yeah, it's chaos, it's clocks, it's watermelons, it's everything."

aMillionDreams

If this is what comes from being nominated for a Grammy, fuck the Grammy's!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

capt. scotty

QuoteIf this is what comes from being nominated for a Grammy, fuck the Grammy's!

;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

songdiver

I still don't know Jim's birthday.  I know he doesn't age as he is not mortal, so I don't need the year, but I would like to know the day, so I can declare it a personal holiday.  I am actually not really joking.  My wife and I are actually thinking about putting together our own calender and making up our own holidays.  So instead of celebrating some unimportant holiday like president's day, we can celebrate days in which are important to our lives.

siriusly
"where we are, in the blink of an eye you get several meanings"

goldenlady

QuoteI still don't know Jim's birthday.  I know he doesn't age as he is not mortal, so I don't need the year, but I would like to know the day, so I can declare it a personal holiday.  I am actually not really joking.  My wife and I are actually thinking about putting together our own calender and making up our own holidays.  So instead of celebrating some unimportant holiday like president's day, we can celebrate days in which are important to our lives.

siriusly

That is a fantastic idea...never really thought about that before...who cares about Presidents day and Columbus day for that matter...he never really found America first anyways....

meggha

QuoteI still don't know Jim's birthday.  I know he doesn't age as he is not mortal, so I don't need the year, but I would like to know the day, so I can declare it a personal holiday.  I am actually not really joking.  My wife and I are actually thinking about putting together our own calender and making up our own holidays.  So instead of celebrating some unimportant holiday like president's day, we can celebrate days in which are important to our lives.

siriusly

That is a fantastic idea...never really thought about that before...who cares about Presidents day and Columbus day for that matter...he never really found America first anyways....

Awesome. I think if I tried to do this, though, everyday would be a holiday because I find inspiration from so many people. But I guess that's a good way to live, as though every new day is a reason to celebrate.   ::)

AlwxanderD10

QuoteI wonder what their favorite colors are???

exactly the kind of random silly info i'm into as well.
i'm betting blue is one of jim's favorites. but only because i know that he and i have lots in common.

Clear is my favorite color.
O sweet transparency...

the sun and moon

meggha

the sun and moon

GREAT.

I'm pretty sure that if I knew Jim, my name would be Mel.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2sa6iHWF8I[/media]

meggha

GREAT.

DITTO.

I loved that whole pastiche, especially this: "It's like Bonnie & Clyde, ya know, they would rob banks and then they would do each other..."

or the Arwen part. I speak Elvish, too.  ;)

goldenlady

GREAT.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2sa6iHWF8I[/media]

hahaha...thats my name...but I don't know yim yames...

weeniebeenie

or the Arwen part. I speak Elvish, too.  ;)
Fluently?
That's awesome!!
How loud can silence get?

meggha

well, it happens mostly in my dreams.