Love at first sight

Started by khatten, Feb 24, 2009, 11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulshine

QuoteI was hooked by Wordless Chorus- Golden reeled me in for the long haul though

I'm pretty sure that is exactly what happened to me. Golden=hook, line and sinker! There was something about the beat at the beginning of WC that was like a deep beating heart or something. Plus, the title "Wordless Chorus" intrigued me as it does in fact have a gorgeous wordless chorus.  

I bought Z and Okonokos listened a few times and bought everything else.  ;)
Because we're all in this together...

at dawn

mahgeetah was my first song, i remember pretty clearly how struck i was the first listen.  a friend gave me it still moves when it came out and told me how good this band my morning jacket was.  a few weeks later my boyfriend and i flew to oregon to see our best friends who had just moved there and we couldn't stop listening to it.  on the flight we rotated the discman (ha) back and forth, playing it over and over.  once we got there we gushed about it to our friends, making them play it in the car wherever we went.

Dudley

Saw the making of Z on demand before Bonnaroo.. I watched it twice at my buddies because i felt like I had heard all the songs before and already loved them... Went out the next day and got Z.. Saw them at Bonnaroo 06 and i now have everything..