About the note for live ep

Started by richardlove, Apr 02, 2009, 10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMightyCaporal

QuoteI think we should all be more concerned with our own faith.

i agree, and more connected with one another.  The human connection is so important but we all seem hesitant to reach out
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

MMJ_fanatic

Sometimes there are no answers.  Sometimes there's just this.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

goose

QuoteSometimes there are no answers.  Sometimes there's just this.

Agreed.  Sometimes this is what we have, but because of human nature, we always are intrigued about more.  No matter what it is, God, string theory, weather patterns, etc.  we are all connected somehow.  And that my friends, is one thing you can't take away from us.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

easy way

QuoteI have found that arguing about "God" is worse than arguing if Animal Collective is a good band   ;D

I'm not sure if Animal Collective is a good band....I'm not sure if they are even a band at all or if they are just artists who form sound collages. All I know is that I have been thoroughly enjoying their latest studio effort as well as Panda Bear's solo album, 'Person Pitch'.
It's okay if you don't like these albums or if you identify with some of their other work. I'm going to remain open and honest with myself about it all...
I do know of the One True Jacket and that, my friends, is where it's at!
;)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

goose

QuoteI have found that arguing about "God" is worse than arguing if Animal Collective is a good band   ;D

I do know of the One True Jacket and that, my friends, is where it's at!
;)

I got two turn tables and a Microphone!
Hooked on four like one, two, three