Dan Auerbach on Patrick...

Started by bold99, Apr 10, 2009, 09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bold99

good article on Dan from Jambase...he talks about Patrick here.

"It's all about the maracas. I'm fucking serious. Maracas are the unsung hero of rock 'n' roll. And having the ability on this tour to have a dedicated maraca player is so incredible," asserts Auerbach, who offers a clue to his mania by making the first photo in the CD booklet a shot of hand painted maracas. "Patrick [Hallahan, MMJ drummer on tour with Auerbach's band] can fit six maracas in his hands – three in one hand and three in the other. It's so amazing! You get that primal drumbeat and those maracas going and I could just go wild and listen to that all night."

Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

AlwxanderD10

Quotegood article on Dan from Jambase...he talks about Patrick here.

"It's all about the maracas. I'm fucking serious. Maracas are the unsung hero of rock 'n' roll. And having the ability on this tour to have a dedicated maraca player is so incredible," asserts Auerbach, who offers a clue to his mania by making the first photo in the CD booklet a shot of hand painted maracas. "Patrick [Hallahan, MMJ drummer on tour with Auerbach's band] can fit six maracas in his hands – three in one hand and three in the other. It's so amazing! You get that primal drumbeat and those maracas going and I could just go wild and listen to that all night."

Sweet Patrick must have more than just man hands. :)

goose

Hooked on four like one, two, three

el_chode

QuoteHe's got Bear Claws!

The 9th circuit just ruled that the 2nd amendment is officially incorporated, guaranteeing Patrick's right to Bear arms.

You have to love constitutionally protected drumming
I'm surrounded by assholes

megalicious

The 9th circuit just ruled that the 2nd amendment is officially incorporated, guaranteeing Patrick's right to Bear arms.

nice.
;D ;D
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

vespachick

Holy crap.  Funny business!  I like it too ;D
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked