Article + Interview w/ Bo

Started by wharf_rat, May 01, 2009, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wharf rat

This is from an Ohio University student run, alternative mag/webzine. Some pretty good stuff.  One of Bo's first bands here at OU was called Easy Steam Engine 8-)

http://www.speakeasymag.com/entertainment/music/2009/mar/28/my-morning-summer/

megalicious

While we were waiting, I realized that the man of certain stature that was walking outside the theater was, in fact, MMJ drummer Patrick Hallahan and not a bouncer as I had originally thought.

awesome
;D
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Penny Lane

no idea Bo went to OU? Wow.

Great Article: i love this:

I think it's like falling in love with someone that you've known a long time. You remember them when they were in love with someone else, and you thought they were a beautiful person then, and you thought the love they shared with that other person was special, but now you're in love with that person and it's just different. Everyone has changed so much through the years, but yet we're all still the same people at the core and it's no better or worse. I accept that it will always be a changing thing, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I would hope that we have the kind of relationship as a band that keeps us open to growing and striving for the sounds and inspiration we hear in our heads, hearts and minds.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

wharf rat

I didn't know either, Penny.   I finished up in '96 also, so it's  pretty likely that we crossed paths a time or three.  With his music background, we were probably in the Dugout a few times together, as that was the place for live music during those years.

weeniebeenie

That was heaps cool!
Thanks. :)
How loud can silence get?

ricky8787