MMJ Fan at Rothbury

Started by stevenflow1989, Jul 09, 2009, 05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevenflow1989

If you're on here, just wanted to say hi. It was nice meeting and chatting for a few. I wish I would have chatted longer, I was a bit out of it at the time though and you actually scared me, haha. Hope to see you at a show.

While I was walking back to my camp a guy stopped me and asked how much he would have to pay to buy the shirt of my back. [The green one with the moon and bats] I told him I'd let it go for another ticket to see them. We chatted for a bit. Anyways, just saying hi!

mlbrady89

haha im not the guy but im pretty sure i saw you at rothbury. Sick shirt by the way. MMJ fans still holdin it down at rothbury. wish i would of thought ahead.
sometimes you'll see a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly.

AlwxanderD10

I'm not the guy either but I saw a guy at forecastle yesterday with that shirt on was it you?

DaFunkyPrecedent

haha! That was soo me! Right on man, it was nice catting with you too! Hope to see you at a show somewhere down the line.  Until then, I wish you all the best my friend.

PS - sorry I scared you  ;D

PSS: My Morning Jacket should do a late night set at Rothbury next year. Just saying.  
God damn those shaky knees.

capt. scotty

;D ;D ;D

...im pretty sure you can find that shirt all over eBay if you want it, and the merch store here might even have it  :D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

stevenflow1989

QuoteI'm not the guy either but I saw a guy at forecastle yesterday with that shirt on was it you?

Nope, not me! Haha

stevenflow1989

Quotehaha! That was soo me! Right on man, it was nice catting with you too! Hope to see you at a show somewhere down the line.  Until then, I wish you all the best my friend.

PS - sorry I scared you  ;D

PSS: My Morning Jacket should do a late night set at Rothbury next year. Just saying.  

Awesome! Yeah, that made me pretty happy to have someone comment. It's usually me doing it and people thinking I'm crazy, haha. But I'm down [up?] for finding you at a show sometime.

And I'm all for MMJ playing Rothbury next year, I don't think anything would be better. What stage though? Ranch 1 am time slot? Actually, I think a secret Sherwood stage appearance would be the best

mlbrady89

ha im thinking friday night headliner at odeum, saturday late night set at ranch, then secret sherwood monsters of folk set on sunday. ha you think it could ever happen?
sometimes you'll see a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly.

DaFunkyPrecedent

Ranch 1 am slot for sure
Yim Yames Solo in Sherwood

How fucking magical is that festival??? Holy shit that place moved me.
God damn those shaky knees.