ATTENTION NYC Fan Forum Members

Started by CC, Feb 16, 2011, 01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

VH1 doesn't want the exact location of the taping to be known to the public so please don't post (or request) it here.

Thankyouverymuch.

ynwa

Quote from: CC Baxter on Feb 23, 2011, 10:17 AM
VH1 doesn't want the exact location of the taping to be known to the public so please don't post (or request) it here.

Thankyouverymuch.

amen! thankYOUverymuch, cc  :thumbsup:
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

bluesky

tdb810

Thirded...

too much fodder for the rumor mill...my psyche cannot handle it.   :(
.....Back at the Model Home

Ghosts_on_TV

Not gonna lie, I was pretty bitter about not getting a ticket for this for a little while, then I realized my sense of entitlement shot through the roof and I was probably being an asshole. Im content to live vicariously through Brooke and Penny. We NEED detailed reports ladies!  8)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ALady

That's the spirit, Ghosts.  I decided not to book a ticket/take the gamble after all, and I'm feeling okay about it, just knowing my girls are gonna be there front and center.   :thumbsup: :bath: :beer:
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Penny Lane

Quote from: Ghosts_on_T5 on Feb 23, 2011, 11:27 AM
Not gonna lie, I was pretty bitter about not getting a ticket for this for a little while, then I realized my sense of entitlement shot through the roof and I was probably being an asshole. Im content to live vicariously through Brooke and Penny. We NEED detailed reports ladies!  8)

Thanks, Dave. We'll definitely represent!  I owe Brooke a million somethings for letting me come. I'm kinda nervous and wish I had more time than a week to prepare. (or at least to prepare my outfit)...!!

Anyone see that tweet pic of Patrick and Tom? Where ARE they in NYC? Is that a concert or a basketball game or something? I can only view on my iphone..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

br00ke

the caption on the picture says "spotted .. out and about in the nyc"  :thumbsup: looks like the garden to me

bluesky

looks like madison square garden

vespachick

Quote from: Penne BruLane on Feb 23, 2011, 12:35 PM

Thanks, Dave. We'll definitely represent!  I owe Brooke a million somethings for letting me come. I'm kinda nervous and wish I had more time than a week to prepare. (or at least to prepare my outfit)...!!

Anyone see that tweet pic of Patrick and Tom? Where ARE they in NYC? Is that a concert or a basketball game or something? I can only view on my iphone..
They were at the Lady Gaga show last night at the Garden.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

vespachick

I'm about to win the VH1 twitter ticket giveaway... :-\

lil sis

Quote from: vespachick on Feb 23, 2011, 12:53 PM

Please tell me that is a joke.
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

vespachick

Quote from: lil sis on Feb 23, 2011, 12:55 PM

I would but then I'd be lying.

rats21

100% they were at gaga

The little monsters that they are

Penny Lane

Quote from: vespachick on Feb 23, 2011, 12:56 PM
Quote from: lil sis on Feb 23, 2011, 12:55 PM

I would but then I'd be lying.

that is awesome... ;) :D
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Honest Man

Wow! Yeah that was def the Gaga concert last night at MSG. I see patrick pounding those beers so it makes it less painful sitting through that.
The fact that my hearts beating, is all the proof you need.

tdb810

vespachick

Quote from: vespachick on Feb 23, 2011, 12:55 PM

Crap,  I didn't win. :'(

vespachick

Quote from: vespachick on Feb 23, 2011, 01:07 PM

Anybody know who "Tropicdna" is on twitter?  They won the tix to storytellers just now.  Totally not cool.

tdb810

Quote from: vespachick on Feb 23, 2011, 01:11 PM
Quote from: vespachick on Feb 23, 2011, 01:07 PM

Anybody know who "Tropicdna" is on twitter?  They won the tix to storytellers just now.  Totally not cool.

waaaaa :'(