The Day Is Coming

Started by hendo9591, Jan 06, 2016, 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hendo9591

What an incredible song. Does anyone have video of it from the beacon? They jammedddddddd out at the end of it like nothing I've ever seen before. Normally that's a type of song that just ends without a jam session but that was not the case this time they went nuts at the end of it. If no vids surface I hope to god they release the audio at some point because that was insanity

RobRoy286

Would love to hear this.

johnnYYac

I've heard a lot of "hate" for this song, and I have seen and heard some uneven performances.  However, my opinion of The Day Is Coming skyrocketed after seeing Jim and Carl do a show, just the two of them, for President Obama's reelection campaign at a small theater in Keene, NH in October of 2012.  Jim played TDIC with his OM200m Omnichord.  It was AWESOME!

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

mcredder

Quote from: hendo9591 on Jan 06, 2016, 09:09 PM
What an incredible song. Does anyone have video of it from the beacon? They jammedddddddd out at the end of it like nothing I've ever seen before. Normally that's a type of song that just ends without a jam session but that was not the case this time they went nuts at the end of it. If no vids surface I hope to god they release the audio at some point because that was insanity

BEST SONG OF THE NIGHT!! The jam at the end was definitely a first for Day is Coming. NEED video or audio