ROTHBURY IS HAPPENING

Started by e_wind, Feb 16, 2011, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

Under a different name. SCI is a headliner because i think they're helping throw the fest, but thats cool becasue they headlined when it was still Roth and there were other good bands. Hopefully the line up is good enough for me to ditch Roo.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

OneBigMageetah

yeah cause roo looking good but not really my type of croud...electric forest looks sick gnarley cool bru!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

it appears this will be the festival I will be attending this summer, since it's in my state.  perfection.  I like sci, hope some icing on the cakers pop up.  it'll be fun gettin out to hang with my friends.  it's been years since I went to the west side of the state.

e_wind

Line up, for me, is terrible. I have many many friends who love this dubstep trend so I may find my way to the forest if only for the environment. REO Speedwagon haha.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

bluesky

Wish I went home when Dylan headlined. What this is now is not for me. Rothbury is just north of my hometown and the whole west coast of the state is BEAUTIFUL! Hope the weather is good for the festival and you get into the big lake while your there Sticky!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

fuck that shit, there's no way I'm paying 200bucks for that lineup.  really disappointed with how this turned out.  oh well.