The T5 countdown to Circuital

Started by CC, Mar 03, 2011, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillsnufus

will be upset if the z one isn't "i could never take the place of your man" need!
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

johnnYYac

I could only make the final night of the T5 run, but got Butch Cassidy in Portland 4 days before this recording, a real surprise.  As eager as many of us are about a full T5 release, I'd love that Portland show, too.  But, hey, I will take what I can get.  It does sound "so sweet".
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

tdb810

What a wonderful treat!  These boys spoil us!   ;D
.....Back at the Model Home

searchinbig

Thanks you guys. The jones has been quelled for at least another day. Can't wait to hear the rest.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

ralph

I close my eyes.

It takes me back.

Sublime.....
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

wolof7

.....And so it begins....

Here are my hopes for the next several weeks:

At Dawn - Strangulation
ISM - Rollin Back
Z - Dondante or any of the covers
EU - Remants or covers

Of course I did not have the privlage to be at the T5 shows so this is just based on general preference. I also will be wearing my purity ring for a time while the first track is circulated.
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

Bigsky

I LOVE THIS BAND!! :D That was sweet...sounds so nice. I don't see how they could not release all of T5. Thank you MMJ

tdb810

I am listening to BC over and over and over....

what a magical week it was, and to think, this was just the beginning....

beautiful recording. 
.....Back at the Model Home

Bigsky

I think I might cry...the sound is wonderful...my banana just got peeled.

ericm

Quote from: tdb810 on Mar 04, 2011, 08:43 AM

what a magical week it was, and to think, this was just the beginning....

beautiful recording.

Well said,Trish.

Listening to BC,it brought back the exact same feeling I had after TTF show. This was only the begining. :)
"Where's Jim going?"

bluesky

Magic!!! Thank~you MMJ, CC and all the Gods involved in recording and setting these recordings free!!!!
A song a week and the feeling of spring in the air...happy happy happy!!!!
It's so exciting to open up the page and see the T5 show and try to find everyone!!! :D :D :D

BH

I want to hug you right now Riny!  What a Wonderful Idea!

How appropriate for them to pick a real rarity to showcase T5!   That's one more high quality engineered live track to mark off the list!   Hope the rest are all rarities as well!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Cameron

Crispy

Quote from: BH on Mar 04, 2011, 09:20 AM

How appropriate for them to pick a real rarity to showcase T5!   That's one more high quality engineered live track to mark off the list!   Hope the rest are all rarities as well!

The track from the At Dawn show has to be Cobra, right?  ;)

The constant stream of holy fuck continues.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

BH

Quote from: Crispy on Mar 04, 2011, 09:38 AM
Quote from: BH on Mar 04, 2011, 09:20 AM

The track from the At Dawn show has to be Cobra, right?  ;)

The constant stream of holy fuck continues.

I hope so, but I'm guessing they will stick with the album.

Here is a list of album tracks that have not shown up on OKONOKOS, Acoustic Chorale, Acoustic Citsuoca, Candles and Panties or CelebraciĆ³n De La Ciudad Natal.

1. Heartbreakin Man
5. Old September Blues
6. If All Else Fails
7. It's About Twilight Now
8. Evelyn Is Not Real
9. War Begun
10. Picture Of You
11. I Will Be There When You Die
12. The Dark
13. By My Car
14. Butch Cassidy

4. Death Is My Sleezy Pay
7. Honest Man
9. Just Because I Do
10. If It Smashes Down
11. I Needed It Most

4. Masterplan
7. Easy Morning Rebel
9. Rollin Back
10. Just One Thing
12. One In The Same

6. Into The Woods

2. Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt.1
4. I'm Amazed
6. Sec Walkin
7. Two Halves
9. Look at You
10. Aluminum Park
11. Remnants
12. Smokin From Shootin
13. Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt.2
14. Good Intentions
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

lil sis

Wow, what a way to end the week & start the weekend!  One song a week.  The days are getting longer, the temperature will (hopefully) start rising soon and before we know it, it will be spring and we will have a new album.  Can it get any better than this?  These boys are so good to their fans.  Thanks to all who were involved!

Ky: I am down for a weekend if the box set is ever released.  I am still kicking myself for not being able to make it to the first two nights.  Must have this!
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

Crispy

Nice work, BH! The Cobra suggestion was a joke ;) -- I was really hoping for Sleezy Pay to be next, but now I've jinxed myself, and it's going to be super-sweet whatever it is.

More thanks to Choder for perpetuating the T5 box set rumor, which is undoubtably behind it all.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

br00ke

Quote from: bluesky on Mar 04, 2011, 09:02 AM
It's so exciting to open up the page and see the T5 show and try to find everyone!!! :D :D :D

i was doing that last night and i like to think the person smack dab in the middle on the rail is me .. that's where i was for a few nights and if i wasn't there, i was on the rail to the right .. but it looks like a bunch of taller folks over there. either way, i love that picture .. sorta brings it all back  :thumbsup:

ynwa

well, this is certainly a lovely way to tide us over til Circuital is released - holy smokes  :D  hearing that brought me right back to the rail w/ Br00ke & Woodnymph and Headhunter just behind us.  i pretty much just swayed w/ my eyes closed during this song.  sigh.

the boys really do spoil us.  imagine the tantrums if they don't release a T5 boxset...   ;D
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

BH

If you were going to do the technical work to release ONE track from a night of live music, you might as well do it all right?   I mean I'm no sound engineer, but everything is all set up and ready to go, don't you just pump them out at that point?    :);) :beer: :dankk2: