Yim Yames Artictle In Courier Journal Today!

Started by AlexanderD10, Aug 02, 2009, 12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwxanderD10

Heres My Favorite Quote From The Article--
He's begun working on a solo album, with no fixed release date. MMJ will reconvene in late August — at James' new studio here in Louisville — to begin easing back into full rock mode. That's quite a busy summer off.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009908020306
I'm very excited!!!! ::)

Sparkle

goose

What a good article.  I'd like to sit in on their jam session in the corner, and just listen.  
Hooked on four like one, two, three

AMightyCaporal

I agree goose- to be a fly on the wall... or the 800 pound gorilla- shit i'll be anything, just let me in that room!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

AMightyCaporal

man I loved that article! thanks much dude!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Love Dogg

Answers a lot of questions, huh?  But still leaves that Jim mystery to linger.  I love it!
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

shallow bay

I got really excited yesterday when I saw that in the newspaper. ;D

kydiddle

Great interview. I would LOVE to be in on their jam session. I need an invisibility cloak.

That is THE nerdiest thing I've ever said.
Cow temperature.

Janet

That - was a satisfying read!  Thanks for posting.

AMightyCaporal

QuoteGreat interview. I would LOVE to be in on their jam session. I need an invisibility cloak.

I respect you more for it! Be proud of your HP love!

Cameron

kydiddle

QuoteGreat interview. I would LOVE to be in on their jam session. I need an invisibility cloak.

Gee thanks! *pushes glasses up nose*  :)
Cow temperature.

weeniebeenie

Who doesn't love HP?
I wanted to sneak my camera into a concert a little while ago and I said to my sister, "I wish I could do a concealment charm..."

Yeah, I'm sad.
How loud can silence get?

AMightyCaporal

Who doesn't love HP?
I wanted to sneak my camera into a concert a little while ago and I said to my sister, "I wish I could do a concealment charm..."

Yeah, I'm sad.

Sigh- if only it was possible...  :'(

kydiddle

Who doesn't love HP?

Yeah, I'm sad.

All cool people love Harry Potter and occasionally wish for spells and magical things to be real.

For instance, right now I would say, "Accio Jim James!!" and he would come barreling through my wall with his guitar and play me a song.
Cow temperature.

AMightyCaporal

Who doesn't love HP?

Yeah, I'm sad.

All cool people love Harry Potter and occasionally wish for spells and magical things to be real.

For instance, right now I would say, "Accio Jim James!!" and he would come barreling through my wall with his guitar and play me a song.

I would then apparate to your place, promptly, so I may also enjoy Jim's company

kydiddle

Who doesn't love HP?

Yeah, I'm sad.

I would then apparate to your place, promptly, so I may also enjoy Jim's company

Sweet. I'll grab some snacks for the show: Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans and Chocolate Frogs.
Cow temperature.

AMightyCaporal

Who doesn't love HP?

Yeah, I'm sad.

Sweet. I'll grab some snacks for the show: Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans and Chocolate Frogs.

This thread has ben officially hijacked! ;D

kydiddle

Who doesn't love HP?

Yeah, I'm sad.

This thread has ben officially hijacked! ;D

Whoops!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Cow temperature.