Main Menu

Patrick...

Started by AlexanderD10, Sep 05, 2009, 11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwxanderD10

just met him at the UofL football game it was amazing, he was extremely nice! although I'm terrible in those situations, all i did was asked him if the band is back together and practicing (he said that was going great by the way) and he asked my name and shook my hand, I didnt even think to get a picture! >:(

TheBigChicken

sweet ! UL lost right ? :-?
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

AlwxanderD10

Quotesweet ! UL lost right ? :-?
hahaha good one  >:(

weeniebeenie

Oh that's so cool. :)
How loud can silence get?

AlwxanderD10

QuoteOh that's so cool. :)
I know but I feel really dumb not staying and talking to him longer or asking some of those unanswerable mmj questions.

goose

Don't feel bad.  I did the same thing at Forecastle.  Even had my camera, but I was too wasted to think to ask for a pic.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

AlwxanderD10

QuoteDon't feel bad.  I did the same thing at Forecastle.  Even had my camera, but I was too wasted to think to ask for a pic.
;D

capt. scotty

you shouldve asked him when fall tour was starting, duh.  ;)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

AlwxanderD10

Quoteyou shouldve asked him when fall tour was starting, duh.  ;)
He didn't say anything about that but he did mention something about some sort of broadway musical.

drewsdad27us

I honestly feel they deserve to have their privacy respected  when enjoying private time away from the spotlight. If ever I would encounter them, I'd thank them for their hard work, and tell them a nice compliment or two and be on my way...Then die like a little girl like after meeting Hannah Montana...Ya dig? :D