Jim James -- Fine eBay art pick up

Started by EEEVEE, Sep 17, 2009, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shouldnt Be Ashamed

I just picked up a portrait of the one the only Jimothy James from ebay. The quality is amazing. I didn't post it because I wanted it myself :) How the hell do I post pics on this thing?

joey kokomo

look at the help menu.go to about 3/4 ways down. see "insert image" let me try one.

I have a pet iquana. Wish I could find him. He always has a smile on his face.

AlwxanderD10

Quotelook at the help menu.go to about 3/4 ways down. see "insert image" let me try one.

is that look optimism or confusion?

joey kokomo

Quotelook at the help menu.go to about 3/4 ways down. see "insert image" let me try one.

Delusional?
I have a pet iquana. Wish I could find him. He always has a smile on his face.

AMightyCaporal

Confidence.

or he is wondering if he is going to poo himself

Or he just came up with a killer idea that he is working out the logistics of. Probably the flying jetsons car that he has been building for the last 9 1/2 years.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

AlwxanderD10

Confidence.

Or he just came up with a killer idea that he is working out the logistics of. Probably the flying jetsons car that he has been building for the last 9 1/2 years.
yeah he finally added the flux capacitor, and that it needs to reach 88 miles per hour using plutonium in a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of power it requires

Shepardspy

I think he's wondering why he rocks so damn hard...

DaFunkyPrecedent

he's thinking..."man, I can't wait until WE get to headline Coachella rather than opening up for a the lip singing Roger Waters."  
God damn those shaky knees.

AMightyCaporal

Confidence.

yeah he finally added the flux capacitor, and that it needs to reach 88 miles per hour using plutonium in a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of power it requires

exactly
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side