lollapalooza live streaming on

Started by mahg33ta, Aug 05, 2011, 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahg33ta

working well- looking and sounding great

Delta Spirit on now for the next 45 mins.   A good workday  :thumbsup:

johnnYYac

Just checked in myself, looks good at full screen most of the time.  Enjoying some occasionally pixellated Grace Potter, sexy blocks!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

subinai

i've switched back and forth between delta spirit and grace potter a few times. everytime i go back to channel 1... it re-starts to the beginning of the same DS song... super weird... has foster the people even started yet?

mahg33ta

Quote from: johnnYYac on Aug 05, 2011, 03:58 PM
Just checked in myself, looks good at full screen most of the time.  Enjoying some occasionally pixellated Grace Potter, sexy blocks!
aren't you AT lollapalooza - here I am scanning the crowds looking for you and you are sitting in your hotel room watching on a laptop.   Hit the crowds man!!

subinai

Quote from: mahg33ta on Aug 05, 2011, 04:39 PM
aren't you AT lollapalooza - here I am scanning the crowds looking for you and you are sitting in your hotel room watching on a laptop.   Hit the crowds man!!

hahahahahaha

johnnYYac

No no.  I'm visiting with my in-laws in Plainfield, IL.  No hotel.  We have tickets for tomorrow only.  Look for us then.  I should be on the porch with my children, wife, and in-laws.  Instead, I'm watching Lolla webcast.  Oh, and checking the forum.  Aren't you at work?   ;)
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

mahg33ta

Quote from: johnnYYac on Aug 05, 2011, 05:03 PM
No no.  I'm visiting with my in-laws in Plainfield, IL.  No hotel.  We have tickets for tomorrow only.  Look for us then.  I should be on the porch with my children, wife, and in-laws.  Instead, I'm watching Lolla webcast.  Oh, and checking the forum.  Aren't you at work?   ;)

Ahh that makes sense.   Honestly that sounded a little sad that you were at Lolla watching on laptop.   Yes, I'm at work  ;D ;D

I will look for you tomorrow!

capt. scotty

how did i miss this thread this afternoon?! pissed I missed Delta Spirit  :(

at least I can still catch J Roddy, Local Natives, Ween, and MMJ tomorrow. thank god I didnt miss the Jacket at least, had no clue about this until an ad popped up while listeing to a song on youtube. sheesh.

will have to check out Portugal. The Man sunday as well as Ive really been getting into their album this week.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons