Catching Up With Jim James

Started by Shepardspy, Aug 05, 2009, 12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Colonel Forbin

when he talks about his acid trips it just justified how much i love the guy. never holds anything back.

Cameron

i'm glad he said the ACL tapings will get released some day.  i was lucky enough to be at the last one!  going to the m.ward one tonight...

megalicious

pretty funny stuff... "tin man" has always been one of my faves, but now when i hear it, i'm going to think of lobsters.
;D
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

BH

Quote going to the m.ward one tonight...

Awesome.  Report back somewhere here please!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Love Dogg

"Paste caught up with James between recording sessions and preparations for some limited live performances of the EP..."

So does this mean some Jim solo shit soon?  Very soon?
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

BH

What a great interview.

I'm a little bummed out to hear about this:

http://www.acldvd.com/#1

That is gonna cost me big time.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Crispy

QuoteWhat a great interview.

I'm a little bummed out to hear about this:

http://www.acldvd.com/#1

That is gonna cost me big time.

It's not gonna cost me anything, I'm gonna win the sweepstakes!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

kydiddle

He is so, so, so, so awesome.

Covered in applesauce? Oh, me. Oh, my.
Cow temperature.

Cameron

Quote going to the m.ward one tonight...

Awesome.  Report back somewhere here please!

it was a great show.  hadn't seen M. with a full band since MMJ backed him in 2004.  can't wait to see this one on TV.  they played a little over an hour so i'm guessing they will get a split show.

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

AlwxanderD10

Quotei'm glad he said the ACL tapings will get released some day.  i was lucky enough to be at the last one!  going to the m.ward one tonight...
Score! ;D

ALady

Quote"Paste caught up with James between recording sessions and preparations for some limited live performances of the EP..."

Chicago please please please please.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

sweatboard

"and working on other things as well, such as 3D printer technologies and web-based accounting solutions."

Ha, great, great stuff.  
There's Still Time.........

danz

Quote"Paste caught up with James between recording sessions and preparations for some limited live performances of the EP..."

So does this mean some Jim solo shit soon?  Very soon?

i'm been quietly waiting to hear something...

royalwithcheese

QuotePaste: You've gotten loads of compliments on your recent Austin City Limits performances. What was that like for you, and will those gigs eventually be released by New West Records as a part of their ACL collection?
James: Yes, we have been honored and thrilled to have done ACL two times now, and we would love to someday release the best of both on one of those fine, fine New West DVDs. Man, I love those!

LOL!!

oh, Jim....