How the hell do I get MMJ to come play in Thailand

Started by LayLowMeltdown, Nov 10, 2009, 10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LayLowMeltdown

Ok- US gets a of shows. The south especially and I have greatly appreciated it over the years. I've traveled across the country to see these guys. Been seeing them for about 6 years now.

It's time for you guys to come to ME! Krabi, Thailand.

It's wonderful here. A great vacation for all. We can do a little doc on it. I have experience in videography.

Come on guys. Let's do it. you know you wanna.

Love Dogg

It might be best to start with the booking manager...   :-/
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Love Dogg

QuoteGot that contact info?

I've never tried to contact them, and I'm not trying to be a smarty pants, but you might start here if you're serious.

manager@mymorningjacket.com
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

pawpaw

I think that Bangkok > Hong Kong > San Francisco for their 2 week residency at the Fillmore next fall might be your best bet.

Welcome aboard, phan.  ;)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Ruckus

QuoteI think that Bangkok > Hong Kong > San Francisco for their 2 week residency at the Fillmore next fall might be your best bet.

Did I just read this correct BB? ;D ;D ;D

Are you confusing Thailand with Vietnam or is this another misplaced Phish reference?  ;);D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

pawpaw

QuoteI think that Bangkok > Hong Kong > San Francisco for their 2 week residency at the Fillmore next fall might be your best bet.

Are you confusing Thailand with Vietnam or is this another misplaced Phish reference?  ;);D

;D

No, LLM fled to Thailand from 'Nam in the mid-60s - Phan is actually his name. He manages a troupe of circus performers and is part owner of a small chain of karaoke bars in Krabi. I met him when I took my Elvis '68 Comeback Karaoke Extravaganza on the road through SE Asia back in '03  ::)  ;D

Nah, he's a Phish guy...and it was a perfectly placed reference.  8-)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Ruckus

;D

No, LLM fled to Thailand from 'Nam in the mid-60s - Phan is actually his name. He manages a troupe of circus performers and is part owner of a small chain of karaoke bars in Krabi. I met him when I took my Elvis '68 Comeback Karaoke Extravaganza on the road through SE Asia back in '03  ::)  ;D

Nah, he's a Phish guy...and it was a perfectly placed reference.  8-)

I'll be laughing sober and in my sleep for the next 2 days!  Thanks BB!

;D ;D ;D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ChiefOKONO

i'm guessing you'll have to show them the $$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!