Ear-x-tacy Circuital Single available now!

Started by Reggie, Apr 15, 2011, 10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Ghosts_on_TV

Eh, I was about to. Seems shady. If it was coming from ear xtacays site it would've been ordered already. Plus  my phone (im on my phone) said the security certificate wasn't valid or some shit. I'll pass.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

TGMC421

Reggie

if you go to ear-x-tacy.com and the access their online catalog, that is where it takes you...all of their online orders are processed by that web address.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: Reggie on Apr 15, 2011, 11:17 PM
if you go to ear-x-tacy.com and the access their online catalog, that is where it takes you...all of their online orders are processed by that web address.

Good to know. I'm still not going to get it though. I already have the song and will soon on vinyl anyway, so I don't need it. If there was a b side it'd be a different story.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

the_wizzard

rusty95

Is the vinyl white? or is that just the label?

I hear ya ghost, after the deluxe package I almost said fuck it too.  But for 5 bucks and in store pick up (no shipping charges) I said screw it only 599 other people will have it. 

Now onto Lexington to get this puppy signed.
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

Reggie

e_wind

did you guys get emails or anything? I ordered one and am now hoping that it didnt work. I ended up at the store and picked two up, so now I dont wanna spend the money. I didn't get an email, but I tried to order 2. I'm hoping that they denied it because I tried to order 2.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

subinai

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus