Beanie or Hoodie?

Started by MMJ_is_JJ, Nov 21, 2009, 07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedVines

I am torn between getting the black owl hoodie or the green beanie hat from the MMJ store. Has anyone bought either item and can vouch for their quality? One question I have about the beanies is if you can see the Okonokos patch on the reversible side or if it is just on the outer side of the beanie? I have a pretty small head and I'm afraid the beanie would look too big on me.

Thanks.

.Walt

I'd go with the Hoodie. I wish they'd bring back the okonokos hoodie. I wore the shit outta it, and need a new one. Not sure about the beanie, but since I have a huge size 8 head...I was always afraid to order one.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

vespachick

I have the beanie.  You can't really wear it inside out as the patch is reversed and clearly the wrong side of it.  Also, I have a regular sized head and I wish the beanie were a little bit bigger - I feel like it wants to pop off, but I have fairly thick hair.  So you may be in luck!!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

AMightyCaporal

they need to get some more merch going in the store.  Some new designs for clothes and stuff.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

ChiefOKONO

i have the hoodie and it is awesome, i wear it a lot. you should get that!