American Dad Blog Thingy

Started by M._P, Nov 19, 2009, 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lp

hey you guys...  i did a post about the american dad experience and even got mike barker to do the lp questionnaire...  please read and, uh, share with other people (if you want) so i can pretend i have an audience. :)

enjoy...  there's some photox and stuff.

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/vel14/2009/11/american-dad-experience-mike-barker.html

the sun and moon

ms. yvon

this was rad, mp!

the intel on tv show candy was solid, too.  [smiley=beer.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

el_chode

I just forwarded this to someone on another board who made the following comment:

Holy shiat that's a real band? I thought it was just some made up crap for American Dad last week.

/great episode
//yes they were really in American Dad
I'm surrounded by assholes

lp

ha... i followed a lot of the response on twitter after the show aired and it was hilarious how many people asked if mmj was a real band.

and ms. yvon - it was all about the candy. i was like reese's peanut butter cups?! hells yeah! oh, there's a tv thing going on?

ChiefOKONO

joepj07

Quoteha... i followed a lot of the response on twitter after the show aired and it was hilarious how many people asked if mmj was a real band.

and ms. yvon - it was all about the candy. i was like reese's peanut butter cups?! hells yeah! oh, there's a tv thing going on?

i saw the same thing on lots of other blogs as well when i was trying to figure out why the writers from american dad used mmj of all bands.  creepy how they captured my fanatic behavior via animation.  my wife just stared at me and laughed the whole episode...
whos to say that the world can do it better...whos the world can do at all...

Dillsnufus

yea i keep getting emails of people commenting on the "i'm amazed" video i posted on youtube being glad that they're real.

ps. dude change your icon. i made that shit. no bd but still
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

goose

Quotehey you guys...  i did a post about the american dad experience and even got mike barker to do the lp questionnaire...  please read and, uh, share with other people (if you want) so i can pretend i have an audience. :)

enjoy...  there's some photox and stuff.

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/vel14/2009/11/american-dad-experience-mike-barker.html

Thanks LP!!  IT's awesome to see he was open to take the questionaire.
Hooked on four like one, two, three