Started by rusty95, May 09, 2011, 06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty95

http://twitpic.com/4vndvq

well I wasn't expecting this, the deluxe package just got more grand ;D ;D

That thing looks toxic.
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

headhunter

my mmj collection includes black vinyl, yellow vinyl (acoustic citsuoca), light green and blue vinyl (tennessee fire), chocolate & ice vinyl and red and yellow vinyl (at dawn).

this is gonna be the most anticipated new color to my collection.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

Randall

supposedly, green vinyl sounds better than other colors because of the particular wavelength of green light.

Im The Dude

i can't wait to see it in person. The one in the picture looks awesome.

Does anyone know they will sent out? I hope I get mine on the day it's released.
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

youreveningcoat

Kinda regret pre ordering Circuital as a CD now... Because vinyl does sound a million times better. But I couldn't stand the fact of not having the album on my i pod
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes

headhunter

Quote from: youreveningcoat on May 11, 2011, 06:50 AM
Kinda regret pre ordering Circuital as a CD now... Because vinyl does sound a million times better. But I couldn't stand the fact of not having the album on my i pod

most albums these days come with either a cd included or a coupon with a code for a free mp3 download.  Most people have and ipod (or something like it) and need to have an mp3 version but for sound quality, heck the vinyl will win out most every time.

youreveningcoat

Quote from: headhunter on May 11, 2011, 09:19 AM
Quote from: youreveningcoat on May 11, 2011, 06:50 AM

most albums these days come with either a cd included or a coupon with a code for a free mp3 download.  Most people have and ipod (or something like it) and need to have an mp3 version but for sound quality, heck the vinyl will win out most every time.

Totally agree vinyl kicks ass, well it was like $20 dearer? So at least I saved some money.
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

headhunter

midwesterner

rusty95

I sense we will get a very Cool movie out of this album.  *fingers crossed*
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

Dillsnufus

so that's how it's pronounced
Gazziza My Dillsnufus