Main Menu

how old?

Started by lyricjunkie, Jun 24, 2004, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyricjunkie

Are the MMJ boys?  :-/ I'm too lazy to look it up and you guys will be far more accurate than some article I find. ;)

I'm just a little curious because Jim writes and sings as though he's been thru pure hell and heaven... that has to come from serious experience...of one kind or another ;)
Talk less....
Say more.

ntertayneME

Jim was 26 in April.I know this because he told me himself so I'd say it's pretty accurate :D
I'm not sure about the other guys but I'd say they're close to Jim's age from appearance.
Obviously Jim is just an old soul in a relatively new body.

lyricjunkie

Holy Cow!  So young and so old... To have felt so many things so early... He's gonna be one hell of an old man one day!  I mean that in a good way :D

And um... well to be blunt... I bet he's a tender 'soul' too... ;)
Talk less....
Say more.

Drunkre

By removing all names and references to MMJ, one might think you guys were talking about a certain fey British singer from an 80s group called The Smiths.
it's a voice. and it's a choice
to call you out. or stay at home

lyricjunkie

First of all,Drunkre baby, why would you want to remove those references?  ;) and second...you ain't old enough to remember the Smiths... are ya?  :-/ Weren't they before your time? :)
Talk less....
Say more.

Drunkre

Sorry, 32 years old.  Way old enough.

lyricjunkie

:Dawww... you're still a bit younger than me! 8)
Talk less....
Say more.

bermuda highway patrol

When I die, if I go to hell, I know they will make me listen to the Smiths.  What torture.  Worse than standing for 4 hours!!! ;D

P.S.- Wouldn't Bermuda Highway Patrol make for a nice T-shirt?

SMc55

P.S.- Wouldn't Bermuda Highway Patrol make for a nice T-shirt?

Indeed it would  8)

lyricjunkie

I agree... send me one when you get 'em made up! ;)
Talk less....
Say more.

wordawg

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-/ :-* :'(

Just thought i'd use these little things.
I like them.
the future is Ginger

Drunkre

:-X
What exactly is this guy supposed to be though, a bondage freak?
 ;D
And this one looks suspiciously racist, Jap anyone? (just kidding, I'm a lefty but not that lefty)

SMc55

If you hold the arrow thing over them for a few seconds it tells you what they are. This one  :-X is 'lips sealed'. This one  ;D is 'grin'. Think I'd be scared if anyone grinned at me like that.