My Circuital Review Part II

Started by Rizzo, May 09, 2011, 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rizzo

Here's my review. It fucking Rocks!

They are the innovators not the imitators.

el_chode

Geez, you can't do this. It's bad form to like something. It shows that you're not edgy or cool if you don't comment at how the green vinyl would look great contrasted against all the shit that is on it after you're done taking a dump on the album.

/well put
I'm surrounded by assholes

DaFunkyPrecedent

This forum is for people who DON'T like My Morning Jacket...if you actually like them, keep it to yourself!

God damn those shaky knees.

Rizzo

After reading a lot of the reviews I had to listen the album to see for myself. I borrowed a co-workers copy because I don't want to download a leaked copy. I really don't get all of the negative vibes. If you don't like the order set your I pod to shuffle. Talk about picking fly shit out of pepper.

This is a great album. Mark my words this is going to be a total mind fuck of an album live. IMO top two. I was already counting the days until our first of three shows at Seattle and now I can't fucking wait.

Lets get some positive vibes out there for the boys. This album is solid.

Bigsky

Welcome to the forum Rizzo!

I would have to totally disagree with someone who disagrees with your review... :thumbsup:

I'm loving it as well

Bigsky

Quote from: DaFunkyPrecedent on May 10, 2011, 12:19 AM
This forum is for people who DON'T like My Morning Jacket...if you actually like them, keep it to yourself!

especially if it's the song order!

kudinurse

Quote from: Rizzo on May 10, 2011, 08:40 AM
After reading a lot of the reviews I had to listen the album to see for myself. I borrowed a co-workers copy because I don't want to download a leaked copy. I really don't get all of the negative vibes. If you don't like the order set your I pod to shuffle. Talk about picking fly shit out of pepper.

Your coworkers rock. All I get from mine is the typical "my morning WHAT??"
Thank god I have cool kids to wail along to "Gideon" in the car with me, and steal my MMJ shirts from T5.

FTR, I love the new album  ;)
6/24 Oakland 8/4 Red Rocks