Happy Birthday Ruckus!

Started by tdb810, May 15, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

Happy Birthday Rucus !    I'd send you some eggs but they'd probably get stolen .... >:(
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

peafunk31

Happy B-day, Rob!  :birthdays: drinks are on me at Merriweather!
Homer no function beer well without.

ManNamedTruth

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ManNamedTruth

I wanted to post more pics in my last message but wouldn't let me

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Ruckus

You guys are awesome!  Thanks again. 

Hey Chicken, you know it could have just been the postal service but I'll send you my new address for your eggs. ;)

Hey Easy and peafunk, I hope y'all know I'm not a cheap date when it comes to drinks. :beer:

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Ruckus

Quote from: BH on May 15, 2011, 08:35 PM
Happy birthday man!  I baked you this cake.  It's kind of flat but I kept waiting and waiting for it to rise and it just stayed flat.   Maybe next year.

It was delicious when we ate it after the Tennessee Fire show.  Didn't you have a bite? ;)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

peafunk31

Quote from: Ruckus on May 16, 2011, 10:25 AMHey Easy and peafunk, I hope y'all know I'm not a cheap date when it comes to drinks. :beer:

Nothing but the best, brother! I'm definitely bringing a case of some delicious greater Philly area brew & a nice bottle of bourbon :beer:
Homer no function beer well without.

dragonboy

Otanjou-bi Omedetou!!!  :thumbsup:
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Soulshine

Happy Birthday Robert, sorry I'm late  :beer:
Because we're all in this together...

BH

db and soulshine on the same day!!   Ruckus, you should have more birthdays.   :)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

The DARK

Happy birthday. Always late, I am.
In another time, in another place, in another face