Circuital (the song)

Started by scosby2, May 16, 2011, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scosby2

So as i have listened to the song more and more there are definitely some things i notice every time...for one that little clinging noise that (i assume patrick) is making right after jim sings about the lions den and then you can hear it i know at least one more time that i can remember. it sounds like he is popping a metal rail with his drumsticks or something, it might even be a weird guitar harmonic for all i know, i don't know why i even picked it out but I wait for it every time i listen to the song...if no one else has heard this then i guess i am just hearing things. Also the bass lines are freaking awesome...especially what Tom does at the parts about being "right back at the same place that we started at." He really does a whole circuital loop there by starting off low, going high, then coming back down...pretty cool i think. I'm bored at work and just thought I would see what some people thought about it. Haven't listened to anything else but Black Metal yet so I can't wait to hear all of the subtle things you really have to listen for on the whole album...hope everyone is having a good night...can't wait for friday at the beach!!

sweatboard

ahhh quickly......I just love the phrasing Jim uses on that line.
There's Still Time.........