MAGEETA CA Vanity Place spotted in SF

Started by danz, Dec 16, 2009, 03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danz

not sure which category this thread belongs in, but

while driving down 17th st in the mission of San Francisco last night i spotted a Subaru Outback (iirc) with a license plate that said MAGEETA.  I tried to take a photo, but you turned before i could and I thought it would be way too creepy to follow and try to pull up for a wave or a little interaction, haha.  is this anyone on the boards?

ms. yvon

i don't know that car, but there is a killer burrito place on 17th in the mission.  [smiley=beer.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

danz

el castillio?  that ones one of my favorites, but its on mission (X st 17th)

ms. yvon

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

danz

damn!  i swear, nobody out of my group of friends feels place that much as i do.  we should meet for a burritor one day!

Jellyfish

The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

TheRoof

The word Armageddon appears only once in the Greek New Testament. The word comes from Hebrew har m[ch601]giddô ([ch1492][ch1512] [ch1502][ch1490][ch1497][ch1491][ch1493]), meaning "Mountain of Megiddo". Megiddo was the location of many decisive battles in ancient times (see Battle of Megiddo). The town Megiddo is approximately 25 miles (40 km) west of the southern tip of the Sea of Galilee (or Lake Tiberias to the Romans) in the Kishon River area.

Megiddo, according to Judeo-Christian sources, will be the place where good and evil slug it out at the end of days. The term Armageddon is derived from the place name.

Hmmmmm   :-?
You Are Everything

Jahmazed

I saw a "MMJ" plate in Mass the other day...