July 5 - San Diego, CA; Copley Symphony Hall

July 6 - Long Beach, CA; Terrace Theater

July 8 - Los Angeles, CA; The Wiltern

July 9 - Santa Barbara, CA; Santa Barbara Bowl

July 11 - Oakland, CA; The Paramount Theatre

July 14 - Portland, OR; Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall

July 15 - Seattle, WA; Benaroya Hall

BH

I would love to see him at the Fox, but $75?  Yowser!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

joe v

I already have tickets for the 6/21 show at the Beacon theatre :thumbsup:.
My Perfect Day = Snowboarding on a powder day in the trees & listening to my favorite music.

ralph

Quote from: BH on Mar 30, 2011, 03:48 PM

Worth every cent dude.  What we've witnessed in Australia over the last few weeks has been nothing short of astounding.  Do whatever you need to do to get to one of these shows.  I can guarantee you that you will not even think about the cost once youve seen it.
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

weeniebeenie

Quote from: ralph on Mar 31, 2011, 05:19 AM

Worth every cent dude.  What we've witnessed in Australia over the last few weeks has been nothing short of astounding.  Do whatever you need to do to get to one of these shows.  I can guarantee you that you will not even think about the cost once youve seen it.
Absolutely, definitely, without a doubt, beyond doubt, 100% agree with this.
Now go get your ticket!!!!
How loud can silence get?

ralph

Quote from: weeniebeenie on Mar 31, 2011, 05:29 AM
Quote from: ralph on Mar 31, 2011, 05:19 AM

Absolutely, definitely, without a doubt, beyond doubt, 100% agree with this.
Now go get your ticket!!!!

You tell 'em weenie!
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

e_wind

Will I even be able to get tickets without the 10 club? Chicago is the closest and I can't go, but I'm gonna try to work something out for st louis
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

mahg33ta

Quote from: e_wind on Mar 31, 2011, 10:37 AM
Will I even be able to get tickets without the 10 club? Chicago is the closest and I can't go, but I'm gonna try to work something out for st louis

the public sale is tomorrow, so you have as good a chance as anyone.   The 10 club presales were both shitshows of frustration.

Taterbug

I've always wanted to see him do a solo show and was pumped when he announced Chicago, then added another show here.  I have been a 10 club  member for years and have always tried for tickets and I always got shut out for PJ shows.  I think both shows that went on sale thru ticketmaster sold out in a fraction of a minute. So once again they left me at the alter.  Between all the fuckin brokers and Pre-sale offers either thru radio stations or fan sites it leaves the fans like myself hangin in the breeze and we are stuck  having to pay 3 times ticket value.  Oh well, Nothing new I guess and I'm preaching to the choir here.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ALady

There was a 10c presale for the first show, but it went really fast.  Demand is crazy for these shows   :o

I got two for the second show that I may not end up using, let me know if you might be interested.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Randall

I got 10 club tickets for the CT show. 

mahg33ta

I will be at Providence for sure, and Boston maybe (depending on whether or not I decide to take the plunge and fly to Chicago for a one-night-stand w/ MMJ)

if any forumites are going shoot me a PM. 

ALady

I will be at the Chicago shows, 'g33ta.

mahg33ta

Quote from: ALady on May 16, 2011, 05:50 PM
I will be at the Chicago shows, 'g33ta.

I'm guessing you are talking about the Chicago Vedder shows... if so, I meant MMJ when I said Chicago.   My schedule is
6/15 Vedder providence
6/16 Vedder boston
6/17 MMJ Chicago
but I will likely only do 2 of 3.   But no Chicago Vedder for me.    I think you are going to MMJ Chicago too - so I do hope we cross paths there for a microbrew or two!

ALady

Ah yes.  I misread.  MMJ Chicago it is, then!   :beer: