Main Menu

Lyrics?

Started by bitbyhisowndawg, May 23, 2011, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitbyhisowndawg

Hey, this is more directed to MMJ, but I'm just throwing it out there for everyone to add theyre two cents in.
I just wrote down the lyrics to smoking from shooting and I noticed that some of the lyric cites I checked out had this for the end of the song.....
--- distance- coming or going? c'mon what are you waiting for? distance- growing or closing in on? anyway? --
Or nothing but the final chorus, so I just wanted to throw what I would like it to be instead
This life going is going nowhere at all. What are you waiting for?
This life has to go somewhere for all. Anyway.............

YouAre_GivenToFly

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

peafunk31

Helicopter Pudding Shoes ???
Homer no function beer well without.

Randall

you were close, but this is the end of the song:
It's what's happening right here and now, right now, it's right now, oh!
Tell me, what are ya waitin' for?  Turn this thing around.

sweatboard

Quote from: bitbyhisowndawg on May 23, 2011, 10:59 PM
Hey, this is more directed to MMJ, but I'm just throwing it out there for everyone to add theyre two cents in.
I just wrote down the lyrics to smoking from shooting and I noticed that some of the lyric cites I checked out had this for the end of the song.....
--- distance- coming or going? c'mon what are you waiting for? distance- growing or closing in on? anyway? --
Or nothing but the final chorus, so I just wanted to throw what I would like it to be instead

There's Still Time.........

DejaView2011

Interesting thread. I too have had a hardtime figuring out some mmj lyrics and most sites are WAY off! On "Thank you too" could someone please tell me is it " although our worlds seem far..... apart", I know I will see.... far" or " although our worlds seem far......"? What a beautifully romantic song nonetheless. Definetely a snuggle up masterpiece.
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

youreveningcoat

I desperately want the lyrics to Friends Again especially the part where he says

"But then you woke up, on the wrong side of bed, started caring about what other people said... [something something something something]" 
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes

MarkW

The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

capt. scotty

If you look in the "Releases" section of this webstie, you can see that the correct lyrics are what you listed first.

It took them like 2+years to get em there though..Hopefully Circuital's lyrics get up there quicker!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

DejaView2011

Quote from: capt. scotty on May 25, 2011, 05:53 PM

If you look in the "Releases" section of this webstie, you can see that the correct lyrics are what you listed first.

It took them like 2+years to get em there though..Hopefully Circuital's lyrics get up there quicker!
@Captain Scotty, Do you know if the vinyl editions come with lyrics?

capt. scotty

Quote from: DejaView2011 on May 25, 2011, 08:10 PM

Didnt order the vinyl, Im old new school - Compact Discs!!

Im guessing all the actual cds/records will have liner notes, but its always convenient when here to just check the release section.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

DejaView2011

Quote from: capt. scotty on May 25, 2011, 09:06 PM
Quote from: DejaView2011 on May 25, 2011, 08:10 PM

Didnt order the vinyl, Im old new school - Compact Discs!!

Im guessing all the actual cds/records will have liner notes, but its always convenient when here to just check the release section.
Muchos Grassy ass Captain!!